Tonight I cooked..........

Kind of depends on how well Centurion’s lads nailed him to the cross…
6BCD7B12-BB37-41F2-8A54-098E8EA16408.jpeg

Bet you last dollar this centurion ensured those nails went deep

today I went for the home made Greggs experience

took a Greggs sausage roll out the freezer , cooked it in the halogen oven for twenty minutes , left it till it went cold and soggy then covered it with brown sauce, then ate it

actually , I only really like Greggs sausage rolls(not the vegan shitty ones) but as it's been years since I actually had a hot one , I now occasionally buy a pack of 8 frozen ones from iceland for when the urge becomes too great...... as it was this morning

what is it with Greggs , are they affraid to sell hot food any more...at one time it was either cold and soggy , or take the roof off your mouth burning hot, not any more

the Sausage roll btw was hot , tasty and just the right amonunt of HP sauce to do it justice ... it was lush!

now off you go with slagging me for posting this

today I went for the home made Greggs experience

took a Greggs sausage roll out the freezer , cooked it in the halogen oven for twenty minutes , left it till it went cold and soggy then covered it with brown sauce, then ate it

actually , I only really like Greggs sausage rolls(not the vegan shitty ones) but as it's been years since I actually had a hot one , I now occasionally buy a pack of 8 frozen ones from iceland for when the urge becomes too great...... as it was this morning

what is it with Greggs , are they affraid to sell hot food any more...at one time it was either cold and soggy , or take the roof off your mouth burning hot, not any more

the Sausage roll btw was hot , tasty and just the right amonunt of HP sauce to do it justice ... it was lush!

now off you go with slagging me for posting this
Something complicated with food selling rules why they don't keep stuff got .

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Puddings for today's lunch.
20210924_110512_resized.jpg
20210924_110534_resized.jpg

yesterday I made "Moroccan inspired lamb casserole
It should have been a tagine, but someone not me bought Moroccan inspired herbs and spice instead of ras ell hanout, so had to make do with that
handy tip , throw a couple of going hard lemons cut in half when you start to cook crape out the flesh and stir it into the casserole a few minutes before serving it brings the sweetness of the raisins dates and apricots down a little , but it removes any greasiness from the lamb
with steamed rice , it was delicious, and there is a portion left to have on toast for lunch

yesterday I made "Moroccan inspired lamb casserole
It should have been a tagine, but someone not me bought Moroccan inspired herbs and spice instead of ras ell hanout, so had to make do with that
handy tip , throw a couple of going hard lemons cut in half when you start to cook crape out the flesh and stir it into the casserole a few minutes before serving it brings the sweetness of the raisins dates and apricots down a little , but it removes any greasiness from the lamb
with steamed rice , it was delicious, and there is a portion left to have on toast for lunch
I love a good tagine. I have a tagine pot, used it twice in about 10 years as I prefer using a normal casserole pot.

Mush_lass and her partner paid a visit yesterday so a cooked a decent spread. No photos unfortunately as there was a lot of wine flowing and we were all chatting and stuff in the kitchen.

The starter was a roasted tomato and goats cheese tart (last of the tomatoes to use up)

Having the remains of it tonight with salad
20210924_183737_resized.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads