Tonight I cooked..........

Jeez oh, that doesn't sound good. Pass along my best wishes to him should you get the chance. May his food forever align with his plate

Sadly he has crossed the rainbow bridge to that ethereal land where all asparagus is aligned to mag north, where sossijizzez, mash and beans are properly trifurcated and where all plates are white and circular.

We shall not see his like again.

Sadly he has crossed the rainbow bridge to that ethereal land where all asparagus is aligned to mag north, where sossijizzez, mash and beans are properly trifurcated and where all plates are white and circular.

We shall not see his like again.

Kidding me? Damn, that's brutal. May he rest in peace, aligned to true magnetic north naturally

Last edited:
If you made that from scratch, co

uld I have the recipe please?
Have to admit it was a Wagamama home cook mix. I added the Protein (Chicken) and some vegetables (Onions, Spring Onions, Bean Sprouts).
I’m aware you prefer Vegetarian food, so this mix is recommended as suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans, as long as the Fish Sauce (part of the kit) is omitted. Very tasty.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Toasted Sunflower sourdough rye with a couple of fried eggs.. vegeta and pepper...

Red vegeta is the original recepie and the best...

View attachment 593142
Those fried eggs ! Jeesuz wept. Did you cremate them, and why would you toast sourdough rye. Leave it alone you barbarian.

You've just confirmed all my prejudices about Polish cuisine.

One from Madhur, potatoes with mustard seeds.

63955D6D-BA54-408A-AC92-59930371ABA1.jpeg

The night before was not strictly “I” cooked. The Lady Roadster found a recipe for a Mexican chicken bake. No rice, just a few black beans. It was very tasty, but the reason I post is that she is fully aware of the cat being away, and it was her idea that the mice shall play :)

B130249A-4A18-4ED8-BF5E-6A7BFF11596C.jpeg

964ST

LE
Mince and Tatties, just like my Mam did! Not! As a kid in Inverness you got what was said! Mince and Potatoes and to be fancy maybe oinions!

I have not shown plates out of respect:(

20210805_213243_copy_854x1518.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
Sausage, eggs, chips and black pudding.

20210805_194359.jpg

Latest Threads