Tonight I cooked..........

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Pork chops from our local butcher, cabbage grown by me, and blue and white potatoes grown by me.

This is going to become boring!
20210803_185929_resized.jpg
20210803_185932_resized.jpg

Kirkz

LE
A small Mexican lasagne as I'm now cooking for one.
Ready for the oven.

20210803_160423.jpg

Cooked.

20210803_202921.jpg

Served.

20210803_193015.jpg

A small Mexican lasagne as I'm now cooking for one.
I'll bite, what makes it Mexican? Looks like tortillas instead of pasta sheets, are you using chilli instead of ragu sauce as well?

No questions about the mandatory cheese.

Kirkz

LE
I'll bite, what makes it Mexican? Looks like tortillas instead of pasta sheets, are you using chilli instead of ragu sauce as well?

No questions about the mandatory cheese.
It's tortillas instead of pasta, someone on here made it and someone else said it was called Mexican lasagne.
No it's just regular ragu not chilli, though I imagine that would work just as well.

Summer fruit cheesecake . The odd colour but is Nutella which my 8 year old adores. Lush. The fruit part. Not the Nutella part, which is disgusting.

Attachments

• E130728F-8621-4D38-999D-BA191569C0D7.jpeg
    E130728F-8621-4D38-999D-BA191569C0D7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

Kirkz

LE
Summer fruit cheesecake . The odd colour but is Nutella which my 8 year old adores. Lush. The fruit part. Not the Nutella part, which is disgusting.
I find nutella is great for baiting rat/mouse traps.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Nicely dressed off there, right hand marker noted also.

Thank you. There used to be a chap who posted on this thread who also had an eye for alignment. Good lad he was, his Avatar was Zippy. In honour of his departure, I’ve changed mine to George face-palming.

Thing is, the other chap had some bee in his bonnet about me being from Wigan and sporting a beard, neither of which are true. Would be a shame if history repeated itself.

But thank you for the nice compliment!

Nobody

RIP
RIP
Thank you. There used to be a chap who posted on this thread who also had an eye for alignment. Good lad he was, his Avatar was Zippy. In honour of his departure, I’ve changed mine to George face-palming.

Thing is, the other chap had some bee in his bonnet about me being from Wigan and sporting a beard, neither of which are true. Would be a shame if history repeated itself.

But thank you for the nice compliment!
Wigan you say? - I once spent a week there one day.

Wigan you say? - I once spent a week there one day.

I really wouldn’t know anything about the place, but in other news, I’d like to congratulate you on your elevation to “swinger” status. I do find it odd that new recruits to Arrse have to go through the “swinger” phase, but I’m sure there’s a good reason. It was a long time ago for me, and I’m buggered if I can remember :)

Yeah, he's long gone. That just means that, unfortunately for us, nobody's going to do that from now on.
There may well have been succession plans in place! Who knows? I am sure there must be a geometrically and spatially obsessed **** retentive somewhere out there who could fill his mighty boots.

What happened to supermatelot? One of the more decent lads on here, hope everything is okay with him and he'll make a return
It's a long and very sad story. I could tell you but I will only break down in tears.