Tonight I cooked..........

Roast pork today. A bit messy because I couldn't decide to have roasted vege or boiled....so I had both!

IMG_20210801_134037~2.jpg

beer

Old-Salt
Even better for the baconophile are the crispy bacon strips from M&S.

View attachment 593158

When me and the missus used to go to trade shows we would pull in to the first service station with an M&S shop and stack up on these for the journey.

Set you up for a full English later on (One with no Polish chemical shite on the eggs).
And low in sugar to boot!

Don't know.. I dont live in Tadcaster...

I didn't say you did Lech.

You said there were 13 Polish restaurants between Leeds and York.

Tadcaster is halfway between the two so there must be 13 Polish restaurants around Tadcaster. QED

I didn't say you did Lech.

You said there were 13 Polish restaurants between Leeds and York.

Tadcaster is halfway between the two so there must be 13 Polish restaurants around Tadcaster. QED

13 restaurants come up on google when I put in Polish restaurants near me..

Is it easy to remove the cake from the silicon cups? I just use the paper ones

Yes, but it does leave a little residue. I didn’t buy these specifically, I bought an accessory kit for the Instant Pot that came with steamer basket and dividers, egg mould, trivet with long handles, etc. Also came with these, so I thought I’d try them. To be honest, for the minimal cost of disposable paper ones, I’ll use those in future. What are the paper ones? A cent each? If I make a dozen fairy cakes every three months, I’m about 50 cents in over the year. I think I can live with that :)

clothears

War Hero
Yes, but it does leave a little residue. I didn’t buy these specifically, I bought an accessory kit for the Instant Pot that came with steamer basket and dividers, egg mould, trivet with long handles, etc. Also came with these, so I thought I’d try them. To be honest, for the minimal cost of disposable paper ones, I’ll use those in future. What are the paper ones? A cent each? If I make a dozen fairy cakes every three months, I’m about 50 cents in over the year. I think I can live with that :)
The paper ones are super cheap if you have $store near you. Everything from the paper formed muffin holders to seasonal prints.

My current favourite has yellow VW bugs on the cupcake liner.

Nobody

RIP
RIP
Ive got a Polish recipe.
It involves an ashtray and a bird called "Tina" though. Arse like Jap flag.

She's good at bus stops though

And in the last two posts, there we have it. The entire spectrum of arrse. A nice Canadian lady talking about cupcake liners, and a wretched tale of debauchery, which I can only believe came from the mouth of our dear departed friend :)

Chicken Pad (Phad?) Thai last night. Very tasty.
E84489FE-369F-4BE1-8E00-94A0CBB7FBD6.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
Herby breaded pork steak with black pudding and chips.

20210802_191714.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Home cooked chips? They look belting, all it’s missing is some Harry ramsden curry sauce from Iceland.
Yep, proper home cooked chips done in a proper chip pan.