Tonight I cooked..........

Looks splendid!

I will say that red cabbage is a bit hit or miss for me. I really like the sharp, crunchy taste of English-style red cabbage, but the stuff you have there is too sweet for my taste. Kühne, I think is the brand. Sadly, one can buy it here (not sure of the apple content), but the labels are anglicised, and doesn’t make clear that it’s the sweeter kind. I suppose I could make my own, if I could find a red cabbage.

1627806079927.png

You're welcome.

Where did you get the frikandel from K?

They look a very tasty "beefy brown", whereas the only ones I can find are the greyish looking ones in Lidl.

I love 'em. When I was a Cub in the fatherland we use to go to the Gasthaus and have frikandel and malzbier.

Although the malzbier would be classed as near beer in Britain the whole grub/beer thing set a bad precedent for me.
Frikadelle from Nisa are the perfect ‘finger food’ when on the road. Unlike sandwiches, pies or sausage rolls, there is no spillage!

Toasted Sunflower sourdough rye with a couple of fried eggs.. vegeta and pepper...

Red vegeta is the original recepie and the best...

20210801_153931.jpg

Kirkz

LE
The Eggs being posted all the time need Vegeta on them..

I am gonna make eggs now..
Have you ever thought of keeping your oppinions to yourself?
Everyones taste is different, gobshite.

Frikadelle from Nisa are the perfect ‘finger food’ when on the road. Unlike sandwiches, pies or sausage rolls, there is no spillage!

Even better for the baconophile are the crispy bacon strips from M&S.

1627836127581.png

When me and the missus used to go to trade shows we would pull in to the first service station with an M&S shop and stack up on these for the journey.

Set you up for a full English later on (One with no Polish chemical shite on the eggs).

Toasted Sunflower sourdough rye with a couple of fried eggs.. vegeta and pepper...

Red vegeta is the original recepie and the best...

View attachment 593142

Look Lech, we have proper salt mines in England providing proper salt for proper people (admittedly the RAF and Navy contingent go for Pakistani Pink Hermer Salt but we aren't judgmental).

Why would we want some Soviet shite cooked up in Gdansk Chemical Factory No. 27 on our food.

Look Lech, we have proper salt mines in England providing proper salt for proper people (admittedly the RAF and Navy contingent go for Pakistani Pink Hermer Salt but we aren't judgmental).

Why would we want some Soviet shite cooked up in Gdansk Chemical Factory No. 27 on our food.

Jugoslawia not Soviet.. now its what you call Croatia...

Podravka only have one factory in Poland in Kostrzyn..

Kirkz

LE
Jugoslawia not Soviet.. now its what you call Croatia...

Podravka only have one factory in Poland in Kostrzyn..
It's still shite wherever it's created.
This thread was great until you poked your nose in and started bashing the mong buttons like a demented child and trying to foist your stupid oppinions on everyone else.

Kirkz

LE
You really are an utter fcuk musketing cockwomble.

Kirkz

LE
Cheese stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon served with chips and seeded bread.
20210801_194054.jpg

Dressed with a cheese sauce.

20210801_194222.jpg

No shite Ruskie chemicals were used in the making of this dish.

Kirkz

LE
I'm not the one crying over the Internetz you snowflake..

Grow up!..
Says the kiddie throwing mong buttons about like a mental case.
Grow up yerself Ivan.

clothears

War Hero
Haven’t tried yet, the icing is setting up. It was just icing sugar, water and dye. Maybe a bit too much water. Shit, I haven’t done this since I was in junior school, and Mum probably helped me :)
Is it easy to remove the cake from the silicon cups? I just use the paper ones

Rab_C

LE
Been offshore for 6 weeks so a bit of a splurge.
Scallop and king prawn mornay.
6C353D5C-1F74-4BC8-9B6D-60E3B0B2EDD3.jpeg

Cote de boeuf with dauphinois potatoes, roast asparagus, stuffed mushroom and roasted tomato.
1E9DF9DA-F90C-4AA0-9FCF-A133BCFC7327.jpeg
9C5251D1-2E68-4D56-9F0A-32A2D20D4AAB.jpeg
E4FFE10E-DF2A-4CE9-B094-F287C1B3D502.jpeg

And the bit I didn’t cook, Waitrose raspberry and rose tart with Rodda’s clotted cream.
FDE0DC85-A918-4B8D-A128-CDD512C849F5.jpeg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is it easy to remove the cake from the silicon cups? I just use the paper ones

Mostly yes, occasionally no.

And if put through the dishwasher can pick up a hint of detergent flavour, so best washed by hand under tap.

Latest Threads