Tonight I cooked..........

*also noted is his tactical use of improperly placed foodstuff to disguise the chip on his plate that I know is there and has been duly logged.
Gotcha! We have a set of 6 plates and generally only use the top 2 out of the cupboard, unless we have the children over. We also possess a set of quality China, which only sees the light of day on special occasions, which are a rare occasion nowadays, as I get older and become even more grumpy and anti-social!
The plate used this evening was pulled from the bottom of the stack, is rarely used and therefore sans chips!
In your angst, you also failed to spot the portion of Colcannon was positioned off centre of the plate.
I suggest a period of quiet reflection is in order, until you rediscover your mojo! :-D

D

Deleted 4482

Gotcha! We have a set of 6 plates and generally only use the top 2 out of the cupboard, unless we have the children over. We also possess a set of quality China, which only sees the light of day on special occasions, which are a rare occasion nowadays, as I get older and become even more grumpy and anti-social!
The plate used this evening was pulled from the bottom of the stack, is rarely used and therefore sans chips!
In your angst, you also failed to spot the portion of Colcannon was positioned off centre of the plate.
I suggest a period of quiet reflection is in order, until you rediscover your mojo! :-D
The colcannon was well within the 'working area' of the plate, and therefore no breach has occurred.
It might be helpful if you rostered your plates though. The one with the chip is perfectly adequate, and no requirment to hide the chip- provided it is aligned with Mag North (ensure correct declination though for western Europe). I find it handy to refer to an isoganal map occasionally to ensure korrekt compliance.

On my own this evening, so indulging in some food the Missus isn’t too fond of!
Scallops, black pudding and streaky bacon with (just to give @Snowy palpitations!), Colcannon.
View attachment 592047
Washed down with a bit of Wobbly!

I could slaughter that right now. I love everything there.

(On seeing it I could sense an aneurysm in the force and verily it came forth - a right bastard if you lisp).

Thought I’d do the veggie cauliflower steaks again but with a slight twist.

F4BC86B9-E588-474E-998F-1E0C9219E29C.jpeg
539E9E0D-310A-40F3-8D53-27E7A9E4B98F.jpeg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was at Ikea today and they have some sharp edged rectangular dinner plates he would lose his shit over... only a couple of quid..
He's goes batshit at the square crockery I have, I think rectangles might just push him over the edge.

Dinner tonight had a Balkan theme. Home-made Cevapi, pita bread, and tzatziki, with salad and Duvec rice. The bread cooked beautifully, but didn't separate, so the gubbins just went on top.

IMG_2142.jpeg

Latest Threads