View attachment 591434

Cote de boeuf etc
View attachment 591435
View attachment 591436
View attachment 591438

Atholl brose
View attachment 591439

Excellent presentation!

However, although I’ve heard criticism of mobile phones at the table before, a full blown Microshite Surface is something of a novelty. At least you didn’t feed them.

But by far the most damning is the Pope’s new house. Are you a latent Communist? :D

Excellent presentation!

However, although I’ve heard criticism of mobile phones at the table before, a full blown Microshite Surface is something of a novelty. At least you didn’t feed them.

But by far the most damning is the Pope’s new house. Are you a latent Communist? :D
The surface 'Pro' I'll have you note, is feeding the musak to the speakers.

Once a catholic, never again.

The surface 'Pro' I'll have you note, is feeding the musak to the speakers.

Once a catholic, never again.

A most agreeable response!

So I have to know, given the candles, most splendid food, what was the music?

I have in my mind Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin:

Please don’t burst my bubble and tell me it was @supermatelot’s fave, the Rubettes :)

Excellent presentation!

"Pope's new house". Very clever! I'll be using that one. It reminds me of something I heard at work a few years ago when one of our Bundeswehr colleagues was promoted to Stabsfeldwebel. One of the brits congratulated him on his well-deserved elevation to staff field onion.

Duck eggs and bacon on sourdough for breakfast
20210725_100334_resized.jpg

A most agreeable response!

So I have to know, given the candles, most splendid food, what was the music?

I have in my mind Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin:

Please don’t burst my bubble and tell me it was @supermatelot’s fave, the Rubettes :)
It was the soundtrack playlist from seasons 1 and 2 of the tv series Big Little Lies, as requested by the current mrs_mush.

Duck eggs and bacon on sourdough for breakfast
View attachment 591511
Breakfast of champeens. Bacon cooked to perfection just how I like it. Brew quality outstanding.

A point deducted for presenting the tray with the effalumps upside down.

Set my OCD right off...

Eggs should have a pinch of vegeta on top too...

You want to put MSG on eggs? Jesus.

Anyway, I might have a go at pierogi. I’ve never tried, and according to Wiki, both the dough and the filling can/should contain mashed potatoes, so that’s a win right off the bat.

We’re a bit low on dog food, so with low expectations going into it, there’ll be nothing lost :)

Mason’s like “Fvck no, Dad, I’m sorry I chewed Mom’s sandals, really sorry” :)

Anyway, I might have a go at pierogi. I’ve never tried, and according to Wiki, both the dough and the filling can/should contain mashed potatoes, so that’s a win right off the bat.

We’re a bit low on dog food, so with low expectations going into it, there’ll be nothing lost :)

Vegeta comes in 2 versions... one does not have MSG...

...but I always use the original...

You dont have to use mash as the filling.. you can put anything in them..

Peirogi with mash as the filling are called peirogi Ruskie (Russian style) and have quark cheese mixed with the mash in them...

Kirkz

LE

I'd rather eat dog food to be honest.

Kirkz

LE
Film yourself eating dog food.. :p
Between leaving BR and starting at RM I made dog food for several months, all dog food is passed fit for human consumption and my manager at the time used to have the minced chicken we made for his lunch from time to time.

D

Deleted 4482

Between leaving BR and starting at RM I made dog food for several months, all dog food is passed fit for human consumption and my manager at the time used to have the minced chicken we made for his lunch from time to time.
On the several times I docked in Liverpool, always dreaded Canada dock as there was a nearby dog food factory and- the whole area honked to high heaven.

If you do try making them, then fry some onions or shallots and add that to the spud filling, then when the dumplings float in boiling water dry them and fry them in butter - they taste a damn sight better that way.

The boys will still dump something objectionable on your carpets - but just put a rug on top and no-one will notice.

For a while.

Kirkz

LE
On the several times I docked in Liverpool, always dreaded Canada dock as there was a nearby dog food factory and- the whole area honked to high heaven.
Yep, the place I worked at honked as well but that's from the waste.
Everything in the factory was power hosed down every night.
The reason I jacked it in was because I went home every night wet through and stinking.

Latest Threads