Tonight I cooked..........

@supermatelot has just texted me from the hospital to say he'll be OK and will pull through. He did mention something about asking his old mates in the RN how far down the Rhine they could get a frigate and what weight of firepower from the 4.5" gun would be required to ensure total destruction of every plate in @greenbaggyskin's house :)
Let me assure you: Triangular is not the end of it. We have some other..err...unconventional designs.

@supermatelot has just texted me from the hospital to say he'll be OK and will pull through. He did mention something about asking his old mates in the RN how far down the Rhine they could get a frigate and what weight of firepower from the 4.5" gun would be required to ensure total destruction of every plate in @greenbaggyskin's house :)
Added to which, our land is only about 1/2 acre. The RN would never hit it anyway.

D

Deleted 4482

What the actual f*ck!!!

Those arn't plates...they're bloody offensive weapons and- were you found to be possesion of one in the UK you'd be rightly nicked. They could have someone's bloody eye out.

There's only one solution to this- based on you living in Das Vaterland...

Sippenhaft!!!!

To bring this plate-related bullying back on track I considered making a salad due to the heat, then decided I couldn't be arsed.

gravy.jpg

Slight Thread diversion -

This bloke does the entire 'Field to Fork' bit, and does it so well.
I have loved cooking since Compo and the Cookhouse were no longer an option.
And then I started thinking a bit about where food came from, and 50th B'day bought my first shotgun .....

If you haven't done it before - here is how its done
Don't forget the side plate for spitting the shot pellets on.

Slight Thread diversion -

This bloke does the entire 'Field to Fork' bit, and does it so well.
I have loved cooking since Compo and the Cookhouse were no longer an option.
And then I started thinking a bit about where food came from, and 50th B'day bought my first shotgun .....

If you haven't done it before - here is how its done
Today, we had chilli bratties from Edeka, with various potato and noodle salads from Rewe. It were grand.
View attachment 590845
View attachment 590846

View attachment 590848
View attachment 590849
View attachment 590851
Ceramics inspired by the Wankel piston. Make up your own jokes.

964ST

War Hero
What the actual f*ck!!!

Those arn't plates...they're bloody offensive weapons and- were you found to be possesion of one in the UK you'd be rightly nicked. They could have someone's bloody eye out.

There's only one solution to this- based on you living in Das Vaterland...

Sippenhaft!!!!
FYSPR!

Fick Your Square Plate Rule :):)

D

Deleted 4482

FYSPR!

Fick Your Square Plate Rule :):)
There is no 'square plate rule because...

There is no such thing as a non-circular plate.

Anything other is essentially an ashtray.

Its the crockery equivilent of saying "Hey..look at me with my non-circular plates...and I'm also non-binary too. Look at Meeee!"

I believe you may have misread the instructions on your gravy packet, I don't know what ratio you're using but it's supposed to move about once prepared.
Why on Earth would I want that? I want the stuff where I pour it, not to decide to piss off somewhere else.

Ceramics inspired by the Wankel piston. Make up your own jokes.

If you follow this bloke, he is more the middle man, the Butcher .
To a lesser extent the Hunter or the Chef.

But put it all together and his programs are on a par with Floyd at his best.

There is no 'square plate rule because...

There is no such thing as a non-circular plate.

Anything other is essentially an ashtray.

Its the crockery equivilent of saying "Hey..look at me with my non-circular plates...and I'm also non-binary too. Look at Meeee!"

Having checked Vol. III (HMSO: 1937) of the regs there is some confusion there.

They stipulate a plate should be 360 degrees as they originally thought that adequately defined a circle.

Sadly a rectangle also has 360 degrees so square plates may be technically and legally permissible. But only if they have 90 degree corners, not rounded corners.

What is quite clear is that anything with 180 degrees (HALF the specified amount) is an abortion and cannot be tolerated.

Burn all the triangulists. Let their gods sort them out.

Latest Threads