Tonight I cooked..........

Bullshit..

There is 13 Polish restaurants near me and I live in the sticks surrounded by farms between Leeds and York..
Don't be silly, a Polish off licence selling shite chocolate and piss larger does not qualify as a restaurant .

Caesar the geezer salad
20210721_185814_resized.jpg

Bullshit..

There is 13 Polish restaurants near me and I live in the sticks surrounded by farms between Leeds and York..
Then I’m so glad I live out in the sticks down South!

964ST

War Hero
They are restaurants..
We have Russian Restaurant by us! A race well renowned for Gourmet Meals!!?? I have never been but every local that has been says it’s great! Alledgedly they give you so much Vodka that you could be eating boiled cabbage and think it’s good! Oh wait a minute!!?

Kirkz

LE
Bullshit..

The only people using them are Polish and I bet they are shite.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
fish finger butty food of the gods, however i like the battered ones with tartar sauce on top, but with the thickest cheapest white bread, roll on friday

Didn't take pictures but Mrs F took Tiny Miss F to see granny so I had to fend for myself.
Fishcakes on ciabatta rolls.
Ketchup on underside of the fishcakes, coleslaw on the upper.
Lush.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How would you like to go to a Scottish Restaurant? No Way!

McDonalds?

Ate out in Scottish restaurants at the weekend.

Saturday.
Fish platter for starters, horseradish crab, smoked mackerel, smoked salmon and sweet cured herring with soda bread.
Main was sirloin, topped with haggis, chips, mushrooms and onion rings. Honey mustard sauce.
Pud was summer citrus salad.
Fresh orange, grapefruit, pineapple, coconut gelato, spiced caramel and toasted almonds.
Several beers were taken, mainly IPAs.

Sunday was a steak sandwich, ribeye on a crusty baguette, caramelised onions, Dijon. Swapped the skinny fries for Cajon ones.
Apple and strawberry crumble.

Kirkz

LE
How would you like to go to a Scottish Restaurant? No Way!

McDonalds?
I spend a lot of time in Scotland and have eaten in lots of very nice Scottish eateries.
I would rather eat pierogi than set foot in a McDonalds or KFC or Nandos.

964ST

War Hero
Ate out in Scottish restaurants at the weekend.

Saturday.
Fish platter for starters, horseradish crab, smoked mackerel, smoked salmon and sweet cured herring with soda bread.
Main was sirloin, topped with haggis, chips, mushrooms and onion rings. Honey mustard sauce.
Pud was summer citrus salad.
Fresh orange, grapefruit, pineapple, coconut gelato, spiced caramel and toasted almonds.
Several beers were taken, mainly IPAs.

Sunday was a steak sandwich, ribeye on a crusty baguette, caramelised onions, Dijon. Swapped the skinny fries for Cajon ones.
Apple and strawberry crumble.
McBalmoral, you are just showing off!:)

Bavette steak (Skirt), Chanterelle mushrooms, creamy mashed spuds and 1 minute boiled Asparagus.

Yes did do gravy but not much/enough.

I do peel the hard outer skin off the bottom third of the Asparagus just leaving the heart. Chanterelles dome in 50/50 butter and olive oil, take them out more butter some Garlic salt and crushed black pepper, then the bavette steak goes in when the butter starts to foam.

1min 30secs each side, then out to diagonally slice. Cook even a bit too long and it starts to toughen.

View attachment 590616
Spargel aligned to Mag North, steak displayed in slices at 90 degrees to spargel isoganal. MASHED POTATOES, and mushrooms in 2 separate orderly piles.

This is heaven on a plate!

Latest Threads