Tonight I cooked..........

Something of a thread shift but a female by the name of Hilary Rose has written in the Times that only the Americans know how to produce the best breakfast because it has runny egg, crispy bacon and no mention of beans or black pudding.
Perhaps these peculiar writers pay to get the advantage of writing silly things in the Times newspaper.

Which part of the Times is that in?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Which part of the Times is that in?

One of the comment columns a few days ago. Silly woman was standing in for somebody else.

Aldi taco beans reinforced with a heaped teaspoon of TRS tandoori masala BBQ spice blend
20210612_173810.jpg
powder served in half peppers with toasted cheese.

Goes well with Greek Yoghurt or mango chutters.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Spag bol. When you absolutely, positively can't be arsed making anything requiring imagination.

bfqdeOG.jpg

I have no dislike for the stuff, but having just spent 10 seconds thinking about it, I can't remember the last time I used it on anything.
I had some on a burger last week as that was the only sauce available and it would have been a bit dry otherwise. I haven't used ketchup if there were alternatives. Like you say, I don't dislike it but there's usually something that tastes less sickly sweet available.

I had some on a burger last week as that was the only sauce available and it would have been a bit dry otherwise. I haven't used ketchup if there were alternatives. Like you say, I don't dislike it but there's usually something that tastes less sickly sweet available.
That's exactly it. There is no shortage of alternatives available in Germany: I don't know how it is in the UK.

Latest Threads