Tonight I cooked..........

Chicken and peppers cooked in the oven with mash and obligatory gravy. It was going to be fajitas but the cold weather, leftover mash and laziness conspired against me.

chicken2.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m having a break from my low carb diet and tonight I had

406B2C82-FDA9-472D-B488-863A236BB463.jpeg
Chicken thighs with a jacket potato and the usual veg, hit the spot so it did.

Kirkz

LE
Breaded chicken fillets, chips, beans and onion rings.

20210406_193027.jpg

Breaded chicken fillets, chips, beans and onion rings.

View attachment 563225
There's beans on there - which is fair enough, in fact I would insist upon it but - if you put mayo on there also...I will have you fecking shot...twice!

Kirkz

LE
There's beans on there - which is fair enough, in fact I would insist upon it but - if you put mayo on there also...I will have you fecking shot...twice!
I put cheese and mayo on it :mrgreen:

Had a load of hot green chilis left over & rather than freeze this many decided to make chili, coconut & garlic chutney.

6AF4BD62-1F5C-4B8E-8A1E-435E3D3DE9A1.jpeg
CEBCC33C-1A78-45BC-809B-D61E7EB12C88.jpeg
141EA5B2-5A8D-4CF2-AAAC-2BC618A04668.jpeg

It was essence on a falafel & salad wrap with a bit of hummus & aioli last night.

Chinese curry, sticky rice and a bean sprout concoction...
Apologies for the slop marks, server suitably thrashed !
5B3A0D3B-76E3-4064-B9B9-2169772D69BA.jpeg

tried something a bit different this evening
So , I give to you
Moroccan chicken en papillote with whole carrot and boiled spuds

decent sized chicken breast , butterflied, a light sprinkling of morrocan spices , a few slices of ham and a couple od dates , apricots and sultanas finely chopped chicken then folded back over so it makes like a sandwich then using grease proof paper with a knob of butter diced lay the chicken on top and fold it into a sealed paper bag cook in the oven for 35 miutes at 180

peel a couple of decent sized carrots place in a pan of boiling water , wit two star annise and a couple of spoons of sugar ,and simmer them for 30 minute (James Martin Saturday morning)

boiled spuds ,cooked as you like them

was going to post a couple of pics , then I remembered slagging off the twats in the resturaunt for doing that and posting them on facebook so I didn't bothr

was excellent

(Kirkzy, you could do this without the fruit)

top tip save the juices when you open the bag and slice the meat the butter and the chicken juice
pour over chicken before serving

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
The first one of the year.