LE
Book Reviewer
Moroccan lamb shoulder:

296A7D84-7563-44BD-A69E-AD8A96ED78EB.jpeg

BA7789D6-DD85-489B-9284-CAC9103DECD3.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So that takes the meat content up to about 13% (I was looking for a local stockist of the Real Pie Co products yesterday - their pies are minimum 65% meat).

I am not sure the FB pies are value for money:

View attachment 555429
Does it come with a free tin opener:???:

I confess to having one of these on my keyring. All the better to neck a can of Navarin d'Agneu on the gallop.

crkt_iota_keychain_spork_2.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Adspeak for pies:

Chunks of meat - pieces of beef carved from a larger piece.

Meaty chunks - scraps of cow carcass high pressure hosed off a skeleton, mixed with chemicals and moulded into chunks.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
16152940177451959025551585258560.jpg

frittata for lunch

Kirkz

LE
Leek and potato soup.

20210309_161910.jpg

Ragu for lasagne tonight.
20210309_161852.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
16153081425625876644912685286692.jpg

Hasselback tatties are underway

Well, it’s that time of the year again, ham salad for lunch. I did cook the ham and hard-boil the eggs :)

View attachment 555858
I have studied this picture myself and...it has also been peer reviewed.
Tis a fine bowl of salad. Expectations of greenery have been well and truly met.
You have deceivingly labelled it a ham salad though.

The question that remains is- In what fecking universe does a ham salad exist that only contains a maximum of 4-5 identifiable smidgeons of ham within a bloody rainforest - consitute a ham salad?

No need to hand in your man card- times have moved on a bit. Just cut the corner off and post a picture on here.

Turmeric tea just out of shot one presumes?

:)

I have studied this picture myself and...it has also been peer reviewed.
Tis a fine bowl of salad. Expectations of greenery have been well and truly met.
You have deceivingly labelled it a ham salad though.

The question that remains is- In what fecking universe does a ham salad exist that only contains a maximum of 4-5 identifiable smidgeons of ham within a bloody rainforest - consitute a ham salad?

No need to hand in your man card- times have moved on a bit. Just cut the corner off and post a picture on here.

Turmeric tea just out of shot one presumes?

:)

Have you ever noticed that when something is behind something else, you can't see it? Jesus wept man. If I'd put all the ham on the top, you wouldn't have been able to see the stuff under the ham either.

How do you get to be middle aged, and not have a basic grasp of visibility? :)

Kirkz

LE
Have you ever noticed that when something is behind something else, you can't see it? Jesus wept man. If I'd put all the ham on the top, you wouldn't have been able to see the stuff under the ham either.

How do you get to be middle aged, and not have a basic grasp of visibility? :)
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Last edited:

Latest Threads