Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

Whenever I see or hear that word it reminds me of the Oirish moonshine.
When we went to Sydenham in 79 there was a whole shelf of it in bottles at the back of the bar.
You've never lived until snucking across the border into County Sligo and buying some of the proper stuff from one of the farm stills.

It's chips, cheddar cheese and gravy.
Stop digging. Your fate is already sealed. You have already disclosed your love for all things french and- your admiration for Justin Trudeau.
Its disgusting and...ought to be dealt with..by a (mainly peaceful) beheading...twice!

Le K'irkz

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Stop digging. Your fate is already sealed. You have already disclosed your love for all things french and- your admiration for Justin Trudeau.
Its disgusting and...ought to be dealt with..by a (mainly peaceful) beheading...twice!

Le K'irkz
And because of him I had to look up the meaning of 'retromingent'. Not pleasant first thing in the morning!

Kirkz

LE

Le K'irkz
I've had 9 Kg of cheese to use up so it's going on everything.

And because of him I had to look up the meaning of 'retromingent'. Not pleasant first thing in the morning!
P*ss off ^~

Last edited:
Good deed done for the day. Carrot, Lentil and Pancetta Soup for our friends elderly Parents who are isolating due to you know what. I’ll make a bigger batch later for us (and the freezer).
5B347830-0FBE-4BFF-8455-DC99C97D2CF2.jpeg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
It's chips, cheddar cheese and gravy.

I must have missed something, mate, so.... Where did you get all that cheese in the first place?

I must have missed something, mate, so.... Where did you get all that cheese in the first place?

Really Tam?

You have been here for 11 years and you have to ask that question!

On a separate note there has been a major outbreak of brownosity in recent posts. I know the whole philosophy fell into disrepute after the Great Brownometer Disaster of 2018 but it might need to be resurrected to deal with some recent plates of scoff ^ - the tagine, the chilli etc.

TamH70

MIA
Really Tam?

You have been here for 11 years and you have to ask that question!

On a separate note there has been a major outbreak of brownosity in recent posts. I know the whole philosophy fell into disrepute after the Great Brownometer Disaster of 2018 but it might need to be resurrected to deal with some recent plates of scoff ^ - the tagine, the chilli etc.

Well, this should really baffle your brains then:

Brown; color is weird - YouTube

If you've seen anything brown on your media devices, well, you haven't.

It's all orange. All the way down.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, this should really baffle your brains then:

Brown; color is weird - YouTube

If you've seen anything brown on your media devices, well, you haven't.

It's all orange. All the way down.

And I thought the video would have been about people of certain colours doing their usual bleat.

Curry night tonight ... used to be a bit of an obsession ..
Pilau rice
Chicken Phal
Chicken Ceylon
Dhal - from red lentils - masoor dhal
83B52AAF-C17E-4D51-A9D6-1E29C2ADB727.jpeg
2CC856B7-B731-4D52-9789-3FEB1863D0A0.jpeg
C0D3775C-368D-4C1D-ABA8-DD3EC09758C1.jpeg
1A8DB9B8-E146-4F73-A627-25B0CB7FC233.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
Enjoying the fruits of my labours the other day.
Flan and tatty salad.

20210122_151310_copy_609x561.jpg

Latest Threads