Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

Unless they're proper roasties I assume you've gone all vegan.
In response to this frankly slanderous accusation sossies and roast veg with mustard gravy.

roastveg2.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Chicken and pancetta pie (from Oops) chips, veg and gravy, also put cheese on the chips

20210121_200635_copy_637x619.jpg

Just to upset @supermatelot I also covered it in mayo but couldn't be arsed taking another pic as I was Hank Marvin.

Chicken and pancetta pie (from Oops) chips, veg and gravy, also put cheese on the chips

View attachment 541684

Just to upset @supermatelot I also covered it in mayo but couldn't be arsed taking another pic as I was Hank Marvin.
By God you'll hang for this!

Cheese & gravy? CHEESE AND FECKING GRAVY???!!!

I can't believe the...heresy! On this very thread! Its an abomination!

Snake & pygmy pud with just a teaspoon or two of extra gravy.

View attachment 541693
Excellent levels of luminous green there!

If you are not already...consider yourself an honorary northern chippy customer.

*I would ask Kirkz to put you on the register but...he's otherwise embroiled in a scandal regarding cheese and gravy and-his 'northern credentials' are now under question.
He might have a bit of french in him..

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah. The famous saucisse sur soucoupe served with cuillerée de pomme de terre and a jus de bisto.
It's the root de beet that worry me!

Right...I'm calling it...we've lost @Kirkz

He's probably sat there now with his cheesy chips and gravy and telling people he's having Le petit dejeuner...or however its spelled.

The retromingent fungus faced french tw@t!

Excellent! I like the echelon-right formation of the 2 sausages.

I trust pepper was applied to the dish?
Yep, no need for salt due to the brownification but a good sprinkling of black pepper was added. A bread roll was employed for dealing with the surplus gravy afterwards :)

Kirkz

LE
Excellent! I like the echelon-right formation of the 2 sausages.

I trust peppr was applied to the dish?
Are you suggesting they are Pepper pig sausages?

Are you suggesting they are Pepper pig sausages?
Not at all. Unlike Jarrod- I appreciate a good sausage..whereas he tends to go for the Richmond type, and in great quantity. I've heard he sometimes eats them too!