Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
With my experience with that particular kind of soldier you’re lucky to get 12 hours out of ‘em.
I will take your word for it ;-)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A beef chilli, of sorts with a couple of peppers and half a Broccoli that needed using, damn tasty and a tad on the hot side, which I like.

395F69D6-011D-444A-854E-CC51BB60B8EB.jpeg

padme

War Hero
Put the lamb tagine thingy back on for later tonight, will chuck some mushrooms in just before serving.

View attachment 541257

Spent the rest of today (I'm off it's me berfdeh) making flan things in an effort to get through the cheese.

View attachment 541258

1 cheese, onion, mushroom and bacon, 1 cheese,onion and bacon, 1cheese, onion and mushroom, 1 cheese and onion.
500g cheese in each and 1Kg grated and frozen for later use.
Still got about 3Kg in the fridge.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag

I found a bag of frozen roasties in the freezer I forgot about from Christmas. Half of them, a couple of carrots and some peas. Picture taken before gravy.

roasties.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I found a bag of frozen roasties in the freezer I forgot about from Christmas. Half of them, a couple of carrots and some peas. Picture taken before gravy.

View attachment 541327

Unless they're proper roasties I assume you've gone all vegan.

TamH70

MIA

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't think there are any candles in my house.
Never liked them as they are a fire hazard.
Especially the amount you'd need for a birthday cake! ;-) Happy Birthday mukker :-D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer