Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

Indeed, young man, I have a bone to pick with you.

I like eggs. Boiled, scrambled, fried, poached, ingredient in other stuff, I like them.

Then you go and describe them as “chicken periods”. I can’t argue, that‘s what they are, in effect. But it’s fvcking revolting to think of them in such terms. You fvcking minger :)
It's not my fault you eat stuff that comes out of a hen's arse*. All that time in Germany has clearly warped your mind, you period-munching scat fetishist.

* OK, technically a cloaca but the point stands.

Last edited:
20201130_173650_compress16.jpg

Leftover roast pork, cooked up with some peppers, in the leftover gravy. Aldi pasta out of shot.

Ron showed up

Celeriac and blue cheese soup
20201130_180927_resized.jpg

Breakfast today. Cherry tomatoes, pancetta, scrambled eggs with chives on toasted home made bread (and half a shop bought muffin!).
BEBE7B89-2347-4107-ADE2-E5097BCEFF97.jpeg

Last edited:
Breakfast today. Cherry tomatoes, pancetta, scrambled eggs with chives on toasted home made bread (and half a shop bought muffin!).
View attachment 525243
Excellent eggs btw. Just how I like them, soft like porridge. Do you check in extra butter or a yolk at the end, or is that just how they cook?

Excellent eggs btw. Just how I like them, soft like porridge. Do you check in extra butter or a yolk at the end, or is that just how they cook?
I normally put a little extra butter in towards the end. I always cook scrambled eggs in a small frying pan - works a treat everytime.

First serving of the batch of Chilli Con Carne I made a few weeks ago. Minced Beef courtesy of @Humble Tiller, home made tomato and red pepper sauce, onions, kidney beans and a bit of quality dark chocolate. Lovely and rich.
BDC2993C-8467-43A5-B21F-85594DFC48A4.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
Usual not hungry scran.

20201201_205805_copy_756x820.jpg