Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

The yin and the yang of that meal is extraordinary.mag north also!

I know you’ve only got that ‘bowl’ but...

Im going to nick it off you,

And the recipe if you don’t mind :)
That's no problem, you can nick my bowl, provided that you don't mind playing volleyball with Abu Hamza - the first one to puncture the ball loses btw.

Recipe was nicked from the beeb, it was very good, though there will be many others that are similar.

Thanksgiving turkeys ready to go. Photobombed by Mason :)

View attachment 523938

Keep an eye on the dog. (Stolen from another thread)

1606596027703.png

Kirkz

LE
A fookin mahoosive 900g T-bone steak and triple cooked chips.

The stuff in the corner is blue cheese and mushroom sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Square plates?
Get thee behind me Satan!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tonight's efforts

L'aperitif
20201128_165947_resized.jpg

Prawn toasts, chilli wings
20201128_190431_resized.jpg

Duck
20201128_192419_resized.jpg

Beef & black bean, kung pau chicken
20201128_200405_resized.jpg

Banana fritter, vanilla ice cream
20201128_212035_resized.jpg

I now have half a dozen pork loin medallions. Any ideas on what to do with them other than treating them like chops?

I reckon pork fajitas might work well and I'm going to have a go at making a schnitzel. Any pork stew suggestions? @Porkbrain's mushroom stroganoff led to a link for pork stroganoff that I might give a go.

I now have half a dozen pork loin medallions. Any ideas on what to do with them other than treating them like chops?

I reckon pork fajitas might work well and I'm going to have a go at making a schnitzel. Any pork stew suggestions? @Porkbrain's mushroom stroganoff led to a link for pork stroganoff that I might give a go.
Try this: (if convenient)

Do a load of kidneys with the beef and chuck in a couple of cloves and some ground coriander seed. Everything else as is, although you can dispense with the Branston. Worcestershire sauce does the trick there.

ETA: Go sparingly on the ale. Better if you neck most of it and use just a splash for colour and flavour. The hops tend to make the dish bitter if you overdo it. At most I use 50/50 ale and stock or water, and even that can be too hoppy with more delicate flavours like chicken or prawns.

Best snake and pygmy ever.

View attachment 524068
That should unblock if you flush it again.