Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Skem isn't a place, it's an experience. An ethereal, of body experience where everything in normal life is inverted. The majority of people take drugs and a minority work.

Skem isn't that near to Huyton, you may be thinking of Kirkby (not West Kirkby mind). Kirkby is like Skem on acid. It's like the North West's own real life Trainspotting film
Don't forget that hell hole Runcorn, asshole of the world and Huyton like Stockbridge Village for those who live in Liverpool otherwise known as Canibal Farm both just needs a small but powerful hydrogen bomb.

Don't forget that hell hole Runcorn, asshole of the world and Huyton like Stockbridge Village for those who live in Liverpool otherwise known as Canibal Farm both just needs a small but powerful hydrogen bomb.

I was in Stockbridge Village in Hampshire one evening when I was posted to Middle Wallop for a quiet drink with wife #2. There was a heated argument at the bar between two guys, one of whom was a sheep farmer and the other who didn’t believe that new born male lambs had elastic bands put on their bollocks to make them drop off.

”Right!” Says the farmer “I’ll be back shortly” and he stormed out. About fifteen minutes later he come back with a tiny lamb in his arms and shows it to the unbeliever, “there ya go” he says and matey boy has to eat humble pie.

At this point the landlord says “give me that lamb for a minute” and the farmer hands it over. The landlord walks over to the restaurant area and kicks the door open and shouts “right, who ordered the lamb?”

Last edited:

ancient_lbv

Old-Salt
FFDF8367-5330-4171-A907-14E381F962C5.jpeg

A warm salad of Pan seared grouse and black pudding with crushed potatoes, with a red wine vinegar and mustard dressing.

makes a change from curry.

It was my girlfriends birthday on Friday so Tournedos Rossini.
4 Medallions of great fillet from my local butcher, pan seared foie gras and a medeira sauce.

Potato dauphinous and garlic tenderstem broccoli.
Paired with a 2016 Perlato del Bosco red.

Quite possibly the best meal I have ever made. Thanks to the great fillets from my butcher and the smoothness of the foie gras. Presentation could have been better though.

IMG_2034.jpg

4 Medallions of great fillet from my local butcher, pan seared foie gras and a medeira sauce.

Quite possibly the best meal I have ever made. Thanks to the great fillets from my butcher and the smoothness of the foie gras. Presentation could have been better though.

View attachment 514929

Oh I don't know it looks good to me and we all appreciate the gratuitous splashes of Jus in an artistic fashion to induce a coranary in @supermatelot...

JB

edit spelung

Some soups for Ron
20201025_165537_resized.jpg

2 x French onion, 2 x cream of tomato

Kirkz

LE
Large pan of vegetable broth, should see through a few days snack attacks after work.

20201025_171746_copy_901x871.jpg

Chicken bhuna. Chicken pieces marinaded overnight in natural yoghurt spiced with cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala & chilli powder. Stir-fry 2× onions & red chillies for 25 mins, lob in 1x tin tomatoes and chicken marinade and simmer with lid on for 15-20 mins. Serve with basmati.

20201025_180258.jpg

View attachment 514929

Did you get a BJ with "Happy Ending" though........... ?

Latest Threads