Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

Kirkz

LE
Early Tea tonight:

Venison Grillsteaks (Aldi, less than £2), home made oven chips and eggs.
The venison was delicious and I'd recommend giving it a shot.
Stand down those of you that live in Wales........it isn't essential item :cool:

View attachment 514742
View attachment 514743

ETA: It didn't serve two, it served me and the mutt.
Mrs Biff in Tier 3 area and I'm not, hahahahaha.
Made from chopped venison and pork?
That's a posh version of spam ffs.

20201024_175139_compress27.jpg

Sausage and chips tonight.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure what to call this, trying to cut down on carbs so no rice or pasta, haven’t had any of that for three months.
Aldi do something called rainbow rice, no it’s the colours, cauliflower, carrots, squash and something else, very nice it is too. Any how I threw that in, after I fried some onions in olive oil with garlic chilli and ginger then I threw in some diced peppers and asparagus and finally the prawns.
Bloody lovely so it was, very tasty.
08881CCE-C0FF-49BF-81D1-4C89112621F2.jpeg

Not sure what to call this, trying to cut down on carbs so no rice or pasta, haven’t had any of that for three months.
Aldi do something called rainbow rice, no it’s the colours, cauliflower, carrots, squash and something else, very nice it is too. Any how I threw that in, after I fried some onions in olive oil with garlic chilli and ginger then I threw in some diced peppers and asparagus and finally the prawns.
View attachment 514769
Looks excellent.
There is something in the rules however about asparagus and correct orientation.
It would appear though that- as a Jim Bowen look-a-like..you are somehow exempt.

Just something to bear in mind though.

View attachment 514769
That looks great. If you are looking to drop the lard, you're fine with brown, wholemeal rice or quinoa, but veg in the form of that Aldi stuff is fine. Try binning any oil and get yourself a good non-stick frying pan with a lid.

Chicken saag balti
20201024_190401_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Less chips = more snorkers. English mustard added post photo.
Plenty of room on that plate for more of both. You on some sort of girly diet? Tut.

Latest Threads