Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

I've still got some bits of salmon in the fridge but I'm not sure I can manage fish 3 days in a row (insert joke here).

Tonight was sausages, mash, shrooms and veg with brown I could almost stand the spoon up in.

sossies2.jpg

Kirkz

LE
I've still got some bits of salmon in the fridge but I'm not sure I can manage fish 3 days in a row (insert joke here).

Tonight was sausages, mash, shrooms and veg with brown I could almost stand the spoon up in.

View attachment 508915
Brownsome!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Dear Cod, can we all stop being so shellfish and stop posting all this caarp, it's krilling the thread and turning it into a load of Pollock's....

JB
Get off your perch and tell us what you really think

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Dear Cod, can we all stop being so shellfish and stop posting all this caarp, it's krilling the thread and turning it into a load of Pollock's....

JB

I suppose one could say that's Brill.

I see the intellectual minnows are trying to make alot of fish puns.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Grandkids staying overnight, so catering to their taste! Spag Bol with Garlic bread. The Spaghetti is broken up into shorter lengths for ease of eating!

Attachments

• F4DD47C8-8032-4C6B-8810-9E418726B9C0.jpeg
    F4DD47C8-8032-4C6B-8810-9E418726B9C0.jpeg
    412.3 KB · Views: 15
Pizza and salad
20201002_183009_resized.jpg