Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

And any left over is pudding with a blob of jam, or in my house a good splash of raspberry vinegar.
Used to have it with milk and sugar as a kid. We used to have it as the main course for Sunday dinner (Sunday lunch to southerners) until we were old enough to appreciate a proper Sunday roast.

Lunch, roast chicken from Sunday, homemade focaccia bread, truffle crisps from TK Max.

View attachment 506274
download (5).jpeg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Belly pork. Supplied by @Humble Tiller , cooked by me. Resting before scoff time.
20200922_182216_resized.jpg

Tonight's effort: chicken danzak. Chicken (obviously), onion, lentil, tinned tomatoes, chillies, coriander, garlic, cumin, turmeric, cardamom, cinnamon and home made naan. Top banana!

20200922_192632.jpg

It's cheap, as I drink gallons of it. Plus Belmer's Auld Mong (or anything else over 4.5%) turns me mental.

Left over lamb, from Sunday lunch, tagine with mint couscous.
IMG-20200922-WA0007.jpeg

Chicken and prawn stir fry, Singapore style. I've posted this before but this is the first time I've used packet noodles I reconstituted before cooking. I wanted to get the noodles crispy, without burning them but they went soft with the juice from the veg and meat. Still, a tasty tea!
din.JPG

Autumn Supper. Beef casserole with mashed potatoes.
5B69EB6F-1D29-4665-A0FE-BC14B50E7ED6.jpeg

Left over lamb?
That's unpossible.
In the past I would agree but when you have a girlfriend who thinks a sauce of food, let alone a dinner plate, is too much it is becoming an increasingly common Sunday evening problem :oops:

Kirkz

LE
In the past I would agree but when you have a girlfriend who thinks a sauce of food, let alone a dinner plate, is too much it is becoming an increasingly common Sunday evening problem :oops:
Get a proper girlfriend.

She wasnt impressed when I laid the table a couple of months ago like this. The sherry glass as she cant drink a normal wine glass without becoming drunk!!
IMG-20200716-WA0000.jpeg

Latest Threads