Tonight I cooked..........

I'm not supposed to use it any more, apparently I can't be trusted. Turning 10 kids into a human capacitor and telling the miscreant at the end to touch the metal sink is frowned upon.

They won't tell me where the keys to the radiation cupboard are kept either before you ask about that.
They should expect one or two deaths per term , tell them to stop interfering with proper science.

Mush Dad is doing good work but he's obviously cooking for his ntombezaan, hence it gets a bit twee at times.

Cap'n Plume is doing the kind of scoff that has me dribbling gently into my keyboard.

Roadster a bit OTT, turning a piss up with shed loads of meat into a soap opera.

Standing by to be surprised and titillated.

Shame really because I liked this thread when it showed the results of people cooking, how they did it and with what.
It still is. Nothing has changed.
It's also one of the very few threads on here that are entirely self-policing.

Mush Dad is doing good work but he's obviously cooking for his ntombezaan, hence it gets a bit twee at times.

Cap'n Plume is doing the kind of scoff that has me dribbling gently into my keyboard.

Roadster a bit OTT, turning a piss up with shed loads of meat into a soap opera.

Standing by to be surprised and titillated.
I have a few concerns about you. You state that wearing sandals is the mark of, and I quote: "an uber Het".
What you fail to mention is you paint your toes a rather fetching shade of pink, and your sandals have a quite pronounced heel.

I'm flattered, @Lardbeast

May have to up my game this weekend from what I'd planned to cook!

I have a few concerns about you. You state that wearing sandals is the mark of, and I quote: "an uber Het".
What you fail to mention is you paint your toes a rather fetching shade of pink, and your sandals have a quite pronounced heel.
Fuck off, sailor boy.

I have decided...on a whim...I'm going to grab the local Indian takeaway menu and pick a main off there and recreate it using "The curry secret" book I have. A few others on here have that also now I think.

British Indian Restaurant "style" cooking - as opposed to authentic Indian.
I actually prefer BIR tbh.

You can chalk it up as a sequinned, shit stained dildo. Still doesn't alter the fact you're jealous of my het Crocs and crusty, shattered toenails which are a result of bimbling around the kangene barefoot.

Your little pink ballet slippers will never be able to match the hetness of Crocs.

"Crocs"???

A further offence has now ben disclosed.

This shit just got serious!

The seed that sowed this very thread was quite explicit in its detail.

Bottom of the range frankfurters and the contents of a spicy beef pot noodle, it was bloody lovely. My wife is Spanish and doesn´t know what a pot noodle is - I hid the evidence. She liked it too, so now I´m the hero of the moment. Anyone like to share their current successes?

@Jorrocks

We must be told!
Sadly even after 18 years of married life, I’ve failed to educate her in the culinary art. When I get home from a business trip, I still find the cupboard stuffed with the crap she bought like instant smash powder, tinned veg etc. and she reverts to making tea in the microwave. As for pot noodles, she doesn’t give a fúck as long as it’s warm and filling.

Karamoja

War Hero
Linguine thingie tonight. Sauce made with an onion, garlic, tomatoes, a small sweet pepper and some sliced courgette. Also added a tbsp of tomato puree and a tsp of sugar. All topped with some sliced chorizo. After the photo, the whole lot was smothered with dried grated cheese.

IMG_20200807_185813~2.jpg