Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

Theyre ganging up on me!!

It's a Wigan/scouse conspiracy.

@Roadster280 is there with his white slip-ons and white socks pulling 'interesting moves' with his northern soul thing, whilst @Joker62 is gallic shrugging away.

It's a fecking disgrace!

Theyre ganging up on me!!

It's a Wigan/scouse conspiracy.

@Roadster280 is there with his white slip-ons and white socks pulling 'interesting moves' with his northern soul thing, whilst @Joker62 is gallic shrugging away.

It's a fecking disgrace!

I’m not sure @Joker62 would be any more happy at being accused of being in a “Wigan/scouse conspiracy” than I am. He makes no secret of being a Cockney Wankah, and in this instance I will forgive him of that mortal sin, for it serves my immediate purpose. He, like I, make no secret of our provenance.

I have a question for you. I know where you live, but where were you born, and where did you grow up? In my case none of those are the same, but I am curious as to your provenance.

Show provenance.

I’m not sure @Joker62 would be any more happy at being accused of being in a “Wigan/scouse conspiracy” than I am. He makes no secret of being a Cockney Wankah, and in this instance I will forgive him of that mortal sin, for it serves my immediate purpose. He, like I, make no secret of our provenance.

I have a question for you. I know where you live, but where were you born, and where did you grow up? In my case none of those are the same, but I am curious as to your provenance.

Show provenance.
I will pm you that information.
Joker may be a cockney wankah but...he has also displayed french tendencies.
Unforgivible.

As for you and your Wigan / Northern Soul thing...
That's an issue you yourself will have to deal with.

Your president probably has a thing or two to say about this sort of thing.
I might email him.

FVCK IT ALL!!! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO FVCKING NAIVE!!!

The Matelot has just PMed me to tell me that he is from....

wait for it.....

FVCKING WIGAN!!!!

”Hello, is that the Mess Manager? Please could I sign out the Webley and one round?”

CVNT!!!

:)

An actual photo of the north taken yesterday.
images (17).jpeg

wait for it.....

FVCKING WIGAN!!!!

”Hello, is that the Mess Manager? Please could I sign out the Webley and one round?”

CVNT!!!

This is a declaration or war and will be responded to appropriately.

The evidence is quite damning.
You have no legs to stand on. Even Dingerr sniggers at the precarious position you have oplaced yourself in.

I will ask you 2 questions.

Have you ever partaken in the act of what is commonley referred to as "Morris Dancing"?

Have you ever indulged in 'Northern soul' dancing - much beloved by residents of Wigan?

This may jog your memory:

I'm calling this a headshot.

The Wigan w@nker had it coming and I tried to be diplomatic but...would he accept his failures???

The evidence is quite damning.
You have no legs to stand on. Even Dingerr sniggers at the precarious position you have oplaced yourself in.

I will ask you 2 questions.

Have you ever partaken in the act of what is commonley referred to as "Morris Dancing"?

Have you ever indulged in 'Northern soul' dancing - much beloved by residents of Wigan?

This may jog your memory:

No and no, however to the casual observer, your knowledge of such matters may give rise for concern. I really wouldn’t know, but I can see the suspicion others may have of you.

No smoke without fire, old chap.

No and no, however to the casual observer, your knowledge of such matters may give rise for concern. I really wouldn’t know, but I can see the suspicion others may have of you.

No smoke without fire, old chap.
Sandals+socks= beard.
This equation can also be transposed.

You are guilty as charged.

Sandals+socks= beard.
This equation can also be transposed.

You are guilty as charged.

I possess neither beard nor sandals, but having enlightened me that you are from WIGAN, It would not surprise me that you possess both.

I feel violated, lied to, just let down really. I trusted you. And you do this to me.

What’s the reverse of a “BZ”? “ZB”. Well deserved.

ZB.

Socks = beard - sandals?

Have you been in the COSHH locker at work?
The only locker of weird substances at my work stinks strongly of weed!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

wait for it.....

FVCKING WIGAN!!!!

CVNT!!!

Tragic, just tragic, still "he was born in Wigan, but made in the Royal Navy" as the advert states and it f'kin shows!

I possess neither beard nor sandals, but having enlightened me that you are from WIGAN, It would not surprise me that you possess both.

I feel violated, lied to, just let down really. I trusted you. And you do this to me.

What’s the reverse of a “BZ”? “ZB”. Well deserved.

ZB.

Have you, at anytime in the past wore a beard?If the answer is YES then...regardless of whether you have one now or not - the intent is there.
You are 'between beards'.

You have on here displayed such technical knowledge that it is incomprehensible you do not own/wear a beard.
Your posting history depicts an image of ZZ-fecking Top!

@Ortholith - do us a favour old chap and spark up the Van de graaf generator. I'd quite like to see some Van de Graafs being accellerated..

Have you, at anytime in the past wore a beard?If the answer is YES then...regardless of whether you have one now or not - the intent is there.
You are 'between beards'.

You have on here displayed such technical knowledge that it is incomprehensible you do not own/wear a beard.
Your posting history depicts an image of ZZ-fecking Top!

@Ortholith - do us a favour old chap and spark up the Van de graaf generator. I'd quite like to see some Van de Graafs being accellerated..

That’s possibly why I got laid off on Thursday, made a phone call 30 minutes later and had a verbal offer on Friday. Beard, sandals, whatever. I’m a fvcking Scaley. That’s all I’ll ever be, and that’s all I want to be.

Certa Cito :)

I'm not supposed to use it any more, apparently I can't be trusted. Turning 10 kids into a human capacitor and telling the miscreant at the end to touch the metal sink is frowned upon.

They won't tell me where the keys to the radiation cupboard are kept either before you ask about that.

That’s possibly why I got laid off on Thursday, made a phone call 30 minutes later and had a verbal offer on Friday. Beard, sandals, whatever. I’m a fvcking Scaley. Certa Cito :)
May I just state that it has given me no pleasure whatsoever in destroying you with this evidence,

Latest Threads