Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight I cooked..........

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I only have 6 pictures that I rotate at random. Sometimes I leave the gravy off for more variety.

I can only hope nobody realised what you have written there.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I haven't got a clue, please enlighten me. I'm going for some pun on 'rotation' and the same picture being shown from 6 different angles.

He gets all upset about angles as well.

He gets all upset about angles as well.
I've got a month and a bit with nothing to do (I can't even prep for next year as I have no idea what will be allowed in terms of seating, worksheets, tests etc.).

I think this might be the time to return here - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/tonight-i-cooked.129828/page-2391#post-9572833 but this time try for a more artistic version. Stonehenge with fish fingers was mentioned, I might be bored enough to give that a go.

Although the plate Nazi has been much quieter lately, is it worth stirring him back up into the full on frothing mess he used to be?

I've got a month and a bit with nothing to do (I can't even prep for next year as I have no idea what will be allowed in terms of seating, worksheets, tests etc.).

I think this might be the time to return here - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/tonight-i-cooked.129828/page-2391#post-9572833 but this time try for a more artistic version. Stonehenge with fish fingers was mentioned, I might be bored enough to give that a go.

Although the plate Nazi has been much quieter lately, is it worth stirring him back up into the full on frothing mess he used to be?
Let sleeping dogs lie. Wait until he sees my ‘left over chilli with cauliflower cheese’ combo (melange if you prefer).
This might depth charge the bar steward.

Kirkz

LE
I was on about your ‘Full English’ vs ‘Continental Breakfast’ post, vis a vis the beverage and smoking quip.
Well Dur!
You ******* quoted it ffs.
Nevermind, go back to talking bollocks.

Corn chowder this evening.

0C6C76A8-405B-4327-8426-1A605017718C.jpeg

What day is it again?
I'd hate to mess up my well regimented rotation of menus...

We'd need to old every other post in this thread as most of us have posted the same cooked meal more than once.
In fairness those that have the time to post tend to be able to create from scratch. I haven't posted anything new yet maybe something over the weekend

Lovely brekkie this morning. Scrambled eggs with chives from the garden, local smoked trout and toast. Very nice.
C79ACEB1-9E84-4623-86CF-DFB5ADDF46E3.jpeg

That looks delicious. Very jealous, we can't have fish because my wife is severely allergic to it.
That’s a shame. Seriously good quality Trout - bought from a place called Gastro Nicks in Collingbourne Ducis. He also does fantastic take away pizzas on Friday evenings if that’s more to your Missus’s taste.

That’s a shame. Seriously good quality Trout - bought from a place called Gastro Nicks in Collingbourne Ducis. He also does fantastic take away pizzas on Friday evenings if that’s more to your Missus’s taste.

Those that have straight up, anaphylactic shock causing finned fish allergies really shouldn't even visit restaurants that do fish, as inhalation of fish proteins suspended in steam from cooking is just about 99.95% more deadly to them than the 'rona, and if you can smell it, the mask they definitely aren't wearing when eating isn't working. They shouldn't even be walking down the street past any seafood establishment either.

Latest Threads