Tonight I cooked..........

I having serious concerns for @Kirkz welfare. Definate controlling & coersive behavior going on here.
He's posting pictures of bacon and what appears to be empty plate space next to it. Mutterings about something called "salad" too.
Reports have been received that whilst preparing his last meal, his lovely assistant sliced up something known as a "cucumber". He was apparently horrified and exclaimed "What the feck dya think my arse is...a fecking money box?!"

It's really sad watching the decline of a once great man.
He's currently browsing Amazon for shaving products...for that 'closer shave'. Planning on moisturising up and everything.

I having serious concerns for @Kirkz welfare. Definate controlling & coersive behavior going on here.
He's posting pictures of bacon and what appears to be empty plate space next to it. Mutterings about something called "salad" too.
Reports have been received that whilst preparing his last meal, his lovely assistant sliced up something known as a "cucumber". He was apparently horrified and exclaimed "What the feck dya think my arse is...a fecking money box?!"

It's really sad watching the decline of a once great man.
He's currently browsing Amazon for shaving products...for that 'closer shave'. Planning on moisturising up and everything.
I too am very concerned. It's one of two options....The ghey has arrived, or god forbid, a woman. :hump:

I too am very concerned. It's one of two options....The ghey has arrived, or god forbid, a woman. :hump:
It's too early to say but...research shows that on his newly created instagram & snapchat accounts he's been complaining about the lack of decent cushions for sale in the Fishergate centre, and praying for and end to Covid lockdown so certain interior design establishments can reopen.

It's too early to say but...research shows that on his newly created instagram & snapchat accounts he's been complaining about the lack of decent cushions for sale in the Fishergate centre, and praying for and end to Covid lockdown so certain interior design establishments can reopen.
The ghey it is then. So sad.

The vinyl collection will be the first to go, mark my words.
Its fecking worse than that ...he's burnt his vinyl already...then begged forgiveness on some lefty forums he frequents...

Then he's been spotted "testing marrow for freshness" at a market stall.

He's even brought his Kouros (The Greek God of the 1980's) aftershave out of retirement and has been seen trying to 'Hi Five' people whilst on his postie round.

There are accounts of him even calling people "dude".

A quick Chinese curry lunch
4072EB94-AA86-4E2C-9B01-12CDAB331037.jpeg

Lunch? What country are you in? Its 06:40 in civilisation!
I took the pic previously, but only just now had a couple of minutes to post it before the rest of the house surfaces ... oh, and I’m not in UK

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just for you...

JB

Soft Scottish Morning Rolls

Makes 18

Ingredients

800g strong bread flour

75g marge or butter

1tsp salt

1tsp yeast

1tsp sugar

400ml milk

100ml water

Method

Mix flour & salt, add marge/butter and crumb.

Mix milk & water, add sugar, warm, add yeast, wait until active.

When wet mix is frothy, add to dry mix and combine, mix to a dough, cover (with plate) and rest for 10 min.

Knead 8 – 10 times round the bowl, cover (with plate) and rest for 10 min, repeat 4 times.

Cover with tea towel (red for rolls, not to be mixed with blue for bread*) and wait until doubled in size.

Knock back and weigh dough, divide by 18 (should be 77g -78g).

Divide dough, form and place on 2 baking sheets, cover and leave to rise.

When risen, heat oven to 195c.

Bake for 10/11 mins, rotate after 5 (oven dependant)

Remove to a wire rack to cool.

*Different mix, blue for buns can be used in an emergency.
Superb thank you. I eat these when I stay in Irvine and you cannot get ones so nice in England so will have a go next time I bake.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
if I I'm still feeling this unwell there might be another salad in the near future.
If you really are feeling unwell Kirkz, give your body a rest with soups and lots to drink.

On the other hand, if you can't smell/taste stuff, with headaches and a higher temperature, get med help.

Alternatively, do you wear tinted spectacles?

Lack of cucumber and curried brinjal in is diet is causing the ghey.

We were given this tagine for our wedding in 2015. When my wife left me she didn’t take it. I’d never dared cook in it, despite the donor telling me the base had keen treated with argan oil to make it safe on the hob & my buying a heat diffuser.

As I’m doing all this Moroccan cooking thought I’d give it a whirl. Tajine bil kimroun, or king prawn tagine with saffron, ginger & fennel. I gather this is a Tangier dish, inspired by Andalusia. To be dished up for my supper with fresh French bread.

Cooking in the tagine interesting. Temperature control not quick as the earthenware really holds the heat, but the onion/garlic/ginger/saffron base cooked beautifully with no hint of burning.
95B70197-F1C7-4515-A655-BD080FB9D60E.jpeg
E6491296-2219-496F-9ED0-958EB22657E2.jpeg

A great treat when I made it, but jolly hot!
The only IT agent I ever really got on with was married to a Korean girl and highly recommended it - long time ago but I was WTAF??? Gimme some....

Latest Threads