Tonight I cooked..........

Kirkz

LE
Cheese and egg banjo.

20200526_161301_copy_756x826.jpg

By far @Roadster280 's biggest struggle with them is that he hails from about 45 miles west of Yorkshire.

In a place called Wales. Sometimes they escape and become scousers
You’re right-ish on the 45 miles front, although it’s closer to 50. Wales is 55-60, so NO HE FCUKING DOESN’T.

For the benefit of those not in the PM conversation the fish head shot me, he threw darts at me with this malicious claim, and then PM’ed me to say he’s jacking it for the day ‘cos the poor lamb is tired.

So, he’s either LMF to take the counter-battery fire, or just fcuking lying to me If he comes back with a reply to this post.

I’ve got your number sunshine :)

You’re right-ish on the 45 miles front, although it’s closer to 50. Wales is 55-60, so NO HE FCUKING DOESN’T.

For the benefit of those not in the PM conversation the fish head shot me, he threw darts at me with this malicious claim, and then PM’ed me to say he’s jacking it for the day ‘cos the poor lamb is tired.

So, he’s either LMF to take the counter-battery fire, or just fcuking lying to me If he comes back with a reply to this post.

I’ve got your number sunshine :)
:)

You're scared of 3:1 calculations in dark countries you are :)
Edit...no manual reversion...fecked without an ipad/garmin etc
I fear nothing. My strength is as the strength of ten, for my heart is pure.

Garmins and iPads are for beginners who aren't bright enough to look out the fucking window.

I fear nothing. My strength is as the strength of ten, for my heart is pure.

Garmins and iPads are for beginners who aren't bright enough to look out the fucking window.
You'll never be able to hold your head up in polite company.

Get back in your tent in Maun :)

Maun? I believe that's where the kiddies hang out. Those of us who know what we're doing operate elsewhere.

They allow squids to fly in Maun though, so that probably explains it.

Maun? I believe that's where the kiddies hang out. Those of us who know what we're doing operate elsewhere.

They allow squids to fly in Maun though, so that probably explains it.
Maun (as you know) is like Mos Eisley Cantina...you live there. Its evident in your uncivilised conduct both culinery and aviation.
Tenner says you have a tache :)

You've been drinking out of the toilet again without flushing first, haven't you...

Latest Threads