Tonight I cooked..........

No gravy with liver?????????????????????????????????????????????
You fecking heathen.
Gravy with one of the coarser livers, like ox or pig, casseroled with onions, bacon or sausage, but my favourite, veal liver, I'd fry onions till browned, then flash fry the liver, until barely cooked through, then deglaze and serve with maybe a peppercorn sauce.

Kirkz

LE
Gravy with one of the coarser livers, like ox or pig, casseroled with onions, bacon or sausage, but my favourite, veal liver, I'd fry onions till browned, then flash fry the liver, until barely cooked through, then deglaze and serve with maybe a peppercorn sauce.
Until you post a picture of something you've cooked I'm just ignoring you advice because it cannot be verified.

Kirkz

LE
As far as I'm concerned, a cookery thread should be about sharing tips and recipes etc, not some silly *******, "show us the stew"

Just a personal opinion......
It's about both, I'm not doubting your tips or abilities, just your stubborn refusal to show anything you've actually cooked. My contibutions are more cordoned off than cordon bleu, but I still show what I've done not just said I've done it. Opinions are like ********* etc.

It's about both, I'm not doubting your tips or abilities, just your stubborn refusal to show anything you've actually cooked. My contibutions are more cordoned off than cordon bleu, but I still show what I've done not just said I've done it. Opinions are like ********* etc.
Fight Fight Fight Fight.

My money is on Kirkz

Kirkz

LE
Fight Fight Fight Fight.

My money is on Kirkz
He gets bitey very quickly when you mention pictures for some reason.
No idea why, it's not like he doesn't know how to do it, he manages on every other thread.
It's almost like his OC Domestic does all the cooking or he has take away every night.

He gets bitey very quickly when you mention pictures for some reason.
No idea why, it's not like he doesn't know how to do it, he manages on every other thread.
It's almost like his OC Domestic does all the cooking or he has take away every night.
Could be like me, I cook every day but my pack of ravenous aninals (AKA the family) devour the food so quickly I never manage to get a picture!!

All right... grudgingly, I'll admit that sounds ok.

Only because this is an anonymous board. In public, I will only eat liver with onions and gravy.

And bacon.

Might be technical ineptitude.

I had to get Tech Support (14 year old) to show me how to post images.

Kirkz

LE
Beef and pepper stew with pasta, crusty bread to mop up.

20200521_210040_copy_656x804.jpg

Latest Threads