Tonight I cooked..........

Kirkz

LE
Fake mince using soya to lull her into a false sense of security. The special chef's sausage with secret sauce will be arrived at later once she's stopped screaming.
I fail to see how this is going to change anything, you are cooking and eating fake meat something I would never have thought you would do, you're dead to me just for fancying a vegan/veggie bint.

Think of it as a starter. Plump and tender grain fed vegan, mmmmmm....

Kirkz

LE
Think of it as a starter. Plump and tender grain fed vegan, mmmmmm....
Never! I dated one for a while and I will never get over that experience.

Who said anything about dating? I have four freezers and there's good eating on plump and tender grain fed vegans.

Kirkz

LE
Who said anything about dating? I have four freezers and there's good eating on plump and tender grain fed vegans.
No one mentioned dating, I said I dated one about 15 years ago.
What you do with your fake meat is your business, veggie lover.

Vegans are just another domestic animal. Don't know where you get the veggie lover shit. Some people eat calamari and that's also just bait.

Kirkz

LE
Vegans are just another domestic animal. Don't know where you get the veggie lover shit. Some people eat calamari and that's also just bait.
You've derided others for using veggie mince and now you're mincing about with it like a gheyer.

It's bait. Like calamari is bait. It can be eaten but better used for luring in the catch of the day.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
After replacing most of the internals, the Aga is finally back to life. Christened it with Harira beef and lentil soup with sumac ciabatta from Hello Fresh.

Really really nice.

I’m gonna do it again but substitute beef mince for slow roast lamb shoulder, beef brisket or even goat.

AB4FA33D-266F-4BDB-A0F2-C0B899248CE5.jpeg

Spatchcock Chicken with Peppers and Onions in a Creole Marinade.
1809AD20-DF49-46ED-BADC-B44E374ECF36.jpeg

After replacing most of the internals, the Aga is finally back to life. Christened it with Harira beef and lentil soup with sumac ciabatta from Hello Fresh.

Really really nice.

I’m gonna do it again but substitute beef mince for slow roast lamb shoulder, beef brisket or even goat.

View attachment 463567
That's a shame really. One would think that if you can afford a vintage Ferrari, that you'd be able to stretch to a proper cooker.

Chicken katsu curry, jasmine rice, white cabbage stir-fried in sesame oil, Japanese spices & sesame seeds, oriental pickles:

C93050B5-7B42-4A10-8F88-428BEB33CF0E.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
That's a shame really. One would think that if you can afford a vintage Ferrari, that you'd be able to stretch to a proper cooker.
Aga's are better than any modern cooker. FACT.

Latest Threads