Tonight I cooked..........

You are both illiterate and innumerate.

It should read PI 3.142.

Can I have some please. Lots'a'spuds'n'veg.

Had it with spuds roasted in the skin, in goose fat, tossed with salt, black pepper, white pepper and Colman's mustard powder.

Buttered cabbage.

Broccollocolocoli. Carrots. Peas.
...my next one will have "88/7 appx."

The lad is just doing this in maths. See if he gets it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Beef Stroganoff tonight. Had some diced shin beef to use up.
Turned out a little chewy for my tastes but...the horseradish mash is to die for:

View attachment 462813

#Note the hemispherical method of food distribution in bowl being utilised. Was going to plump for a 'yin/yang' arrangement but decided against.
Picture is taken whilst food is cold and awaiting zapping- I was not hungry at the time of making.
Wife has had hers though and - nice but beef a bit chewy.
Can't win 'em all..
Shin in Stroganoff, of course it's going to be chewy, shin is meant to be slow cooked , not flash fried as per a Stroganoff. You fkin peasant, it should be made from Fillet at best, Rump at worst, not some scrag end of beef, you might as well have used tripe!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Strangely enough was speaking to an Indian friend today & he mentioned a local shop that sells the batter & all sorts of other goodies. It’s open durning the restrictions, too, so checking it out in the week.

A few nights of rather dull Western food coming up (mainly burgers) so won’t bother posting...
Please do; I can’t be arsed looking up the esoteric ingredients in a lot of the far eastern stuff :)

When I was about 11 or so, my two mates and I made several batches of gunpowder. It burned, fizzed and flashed OK, but we couldn't make the explosions we wanted. We had no understanding of the need to contain the charge in a vessel of some kind and there was no internet in them thar days. Good job really, we would probably have either died or been missing something critical by tea time.

Question for @Roadster280 or anyone else with a Weber gas grill.

Before I put my Genesis away in the Autumn I gave it a good clean. Today, in preparation for a non-essential BBQ at the weekend, I dragged it out to give a quick once over. To my absolute horror there was a distinct mould growing in some areas of the insides. That hasn't happened before, but I'm guessing it wasn't properly de-greased. I cleaned it thoroughly again today and fired it up for an hour on 300 Deg to kill anything that might be left. The questions is: How do you go about de-gunging your gas grills so that doesn't happen?
Karcher jet wash I know it’s frowned upon but it gets the job done in no time.

Small lamb joint slow roasted, baked veggies, chorizo pigs in blankets

And a almond espresso martini whilst I prepped it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please do; I can’t be arsed looking up the esoteric ingredients in a lot of the far eastern stuff :)
Sorry, scoffed them. It was breaded chicken fillets in buns with garlic sauce, tomatoes & shredded lettuce on Monday, & venison burgers with cheese, shredded spring onions & Harvey Nicks’ Virgin Mary relish in buns last night. Had bought pack of buns & needed to use.

Venison burgers came with complete simulated drunk BBQ experience. Was distracted while they were in griddle pan, & cooking instructions overgenerous on how long they needed.

Suffice to say I believe a bit of carbon good for digestion & is stopping the farts from all the curries, & now I know not only the kitchen smoke alarm works so does the one on the top floor ;)

Roasted paprika stuffed with mushroom and soy mince, Italian stylee. Covered with a tomato and olive shiba.

Totally vegan to impress a mad hippie ntombezaan I wish to violate.

P4072885.JPG

P4072892.JPG

P4072897.JPG

Kirkz

LE

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
French toast. Quick, easy and tasty.

Londo

LE
You've gone down in my estimation.
She needs training to eat meat not pandering to, if she can't be changed she's not worth porking.
Perhaps @Lardbeast is going to offer her just a small bit of meat to start with .

You've gone down in my estimation.
She needs training to eat meat not pandering to, if she can't be changed she's not worth porking.
Fake mince using soya to lull her into a false sense of security. The special chef's sausage with secret sauce will be arrived at later once she's stopped screaming.

Latest Threads