Tonight I cooked..........

MrsO_B taking the virus to a strange area.

However giving me my dinner . I cooked The soup/broth two days ago .View attachment 460362
You and I are going to be having words...sonny Jim.

Edit...

I've arranged a shooting with 7.62 (wooden furniture).

The assembled squad will be wearing puttees too.

Channel 4 has been running a Jamie Oliver ‘Special’ this week, designed to show the great unwashed they can make good, wholesome, simple food at home, whilst self isolating. I happen to think Jamie is a bit of a knob, but he does produce some good stuff. Had a go at his tomato sauce, with hidden vegetables, designed to get the kids eating healthy veg and I have to say, it’s bloody good, easy to make and versatile. Roast the vegetables for about an hour, transfer to a large pan, lob in two tins of tomatoes and a bit of water, cook down for a bit, season, then blitz. Can then be used as a base for a casserole, lasagne, spag Bol or a pasta sauce. Ready for the freezer.
9A3796E7-4FE2-4AB9-890A-22EB052D353D.jpeg
B420B694-7E49-4365-9963-496BB2C6ABEB.jpeg

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Channel 4 has been running a Jamie Oliver ‘Special’ this week, designed to show the great unwashed they can make good, wholesome, simple food at home, whilst self isolating. I happen to think Jamie is a bit of a knob, but he does produce some good stuff. Had a go at his tomato sauce, with hidden vegetables, designed to get the kids eating healthy veg and I have to say, it’s bloody good, easy to make and versatile. Roast the vegetables for about an hour, transfer to a large pan, lob in two tins of tomatoes and a bit of water, cook down for a bit, season, then blitz. Can then be used as a base for a casserole, lasagne, spag Bol or a pasta sauce. Ready for the freezer.
View attachment 460502View attachment 460503
Looks nice, but to me that's just soup.

Scrambled eggs and roast toms
20200328_090807_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Happy morning making garam masala for forthcoming curry feasts:

EB09C7A5-250B-4A7A-8EF5-DD8B811AC67A.jpeg
AF15675D-FD10-4847-B7BF-25F4B7B3229F.jpeg

Now waiting to be berated for(a) use of inessential ingredients, or (b) cultural appropriation...

View attachment 460502View attachment 460503
What you have (almost) created there is base sauce for BIR style curries

Again . As I am room lockdown after two work mates have the lurgi . One is in hospital the other passed onto his wife and son. I have no fever or symptoms but still the Dr put me on room isolation .

mrs OB isdoing a grand job

Linch today .

F800D5C3-3E55-47DF-96C0-5A345A48F310.jpeg

Latest Threads