Tonight I cooked..........

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
With you there.

I whipped up some double cream, then stirred in the simmered down, sieved and slightly sweetened juice of a punnet each of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.

Beautiful swirls of dark reddish purple.

Sprinkled grated 100% cocoa choccy on top.

Ate the lot before i remembered to take a piccy.

I am sat on the bowl now, though, could send a picture but it will be mixed up with the beef and carrots....?

Edit: too much beef; quite a bit of straining and then as luck would have it there are reddish swirls again!

Piccy?
Just so you know, the reddish swirls coming out aren't the same thing as the reddish swirls going in, that's your sphincter giving way due to straining, you've burst a blood vessel!

Just so you know, the reddish swirls coming out aren't the same thing as the reddish swirls going in, that's your sphincter giving way due to straining, you've burst a blood vessel!

Worth it. That was a grand beef casserole if l say so myself.

If i bleed to death, boots are size 11 chaps.

Beef short ribs roasted with vegetables, horseradish mash and broccoli..

3A73500D-8176-4EFC-8A19-B3D3BD7D466C.jpeg

I would pay good money to watch him eat it if it's the latter :)
Oh, I don't know....

It's mashed potato plus horseradish, salt and pepper plus some english mustard thrown in too, topped off with home grown chives.... occasionally add an egg and/yolk or double cream.

Before calling for a defibrillator....

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not in Berlin when I was there last.

300 is 1.89.

real.de Lebensmittelshop – Lebensmittel online bestellen
We were in Real earlier today picking up a few things, so I thought I'd check. Yup, EUR 1,89 for a 800ml bottle. Yet in the Real online shop it is EUR 3,29 foe a 800ml bottle. Maybe I inadvertently live in a C catchment area.

Both right then. Weird!

With you there.

I whipped up some double cream, then stirred in the simmered down, sieved and slightly sweetened juice of a punnet each of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.

Beautiful swirls of dark reddish purple.

Sprinkled grated 100% cocoa choccy on top.

Ate the lot before i remembered to take a piccy.

I am sat on the bowl now, though, could send a picture but it will be mixed up with the beef and carrots....?

Edit: too much beef; quite a bit of straining and then as luck would have it there are reddish swirls again!

Piccy?
Wow sounds nice but are you calling it diabetes

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Roast vegetables:

9C6AC573-7637-4CC0-8AAB-4FD80F57E799.jpeg

Plus almond and herb encrusted salmon fillets:

14B9E671-0B64-48CF-A38B-F95570E06173.jpeg

Ends up like this:

E2EDDDBC-9D9E-496D-8475-45896615B634.jpeg

Latest Threads