Tonight I cooked..........

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you. I appreciate the compliment from you. Your grub always looks delicious.

Special effort for lovely visitors who hubby has known for many many years.
Good afternoon in their company, well worth the effort.

Evening will be spent slumped, with feet up!
Hope you enjoyed. There's only one thing better than good food, and that's good food with great company.

Some excellent plateage on display tonight gents.

Further proof that adherence to “The rules” leads to a more enjoyable mealing experience.

Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Living lean:

1. 3 baked potatoes, cut open to steam and put in individual bowls:
2. season then add three tablespoons of cooked chickpeas in each bowl:
3. A tin of Chicken Jalfrezi shared out between bowls:
4. a raw sliced tomato shared out for freshness:
add a small amount of stock if you want a moister dish.

Clingfilm in the usual way and blast in the micro onde for six minutes when needed.

IMG_6197.jpeg

Wing Wednesday last night.

BBQ'd Sweet & Sticky Garlic Chicken Wings in a Custom Sauce made from Yoshida's Rib & Wing Gourmet Sauce, Smoked Garlic, Frank's Pork & Chicken BBQ Rub, Honey and Brown Sugar, served with a Blue Cheese Dip and more lovely sauce for dipping. Smoked in Hickory Smoke on the Traeger...

Screenshot_20200227-195927_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-195945_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-200001_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-200048_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-200104_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-200125_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-200150_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-200217_Gallery.jpg

So good.

Last edited:
Chickpea, broad bean, pea & zhoug fritters in wraps with rocket & watercress, dressed with tahini, garlic, lemon & yoghurt sauce with extra zhoug:

50200EC9-0626-4764-A0C6-2EBC6A2A0032.jpeg

Zhoug isn’t a baddy in Flash Gordon. It’s a Yemeni hot sauce of chilis, coriander, parsley & garlic, & very good it is too :)

ABNredleg

Old-Salt
Chicken. Backbone and gizzards simmering in pan for stock.

3FFABED4-3BCC-463B-BCB9-5A5C3B185B2F.jpeg

Wing Wednesday last night.

BBQ'd Sweet & Sticky Garlic Chicken Wings in a Custom Sauce made from Yoshida's Rib & Wing Gourmet Sauce, Smoked Garlic, Frank's Pork & Chicken BBQ Rub, Honey and Brown Sugar, served with a Blue Cheese Dip and more lovely sauce for dipping. Smoked in Hickory Smoke on the Traeger...

View attachment 452515View attachment 452516View attachment 452517View attachment 452518View attachment 452519View attachment 452520View attachment 452521View attachment 452522

So good.
Fabulous looking food. Please tell me that isn't your kitchen wallpaper in pic 2

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Chickpea, broad bean, pea & zhoug fritters in wraps with rocket & watercress, dressed with tahini, garlic, lemon & yoghurt sauce with extra zhoug:

View attachment 452535

Zhoug isn’t a baddy in Flash Gordon. It’s a Yemeni hot sauce of chilis, coriander, parsley & garlic, & very good it is too :)
Not a Dislike for that because I'm sure it tasted delicious but it brings back memories of Aden Protectorate and being offered goat chapattis and very dubious tea in unusual utensils when visiting certain villages.

Not a Dislike for that because I'm sure it tasted delicious but it brings back memories of Aden Protectorate and being offered goat chapattis and very dubious tea in unusual utensils when visiting certain villages.
As a sprog I can only imagine the horrors you were dished up!

Latest Threads