Tonight I cooked..........

I got hungry at lunchtime, so brought forward the weekend bacon & egg sarnies :)

View attachment 449446
The upper toastie appears to be upside down.
#If bread is of unequal thickness, the thickest slice should always be on the bottom.

Something to do with CofG / mass & balance. A rare situation where, by stringent application of ‘The rules’ - gastronomy meets aviation in perfect harmony...
apart from your upper toastie though...it’s ‘out of limits’.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The upper toastie appears to be upside down.
#If bread is of unequal thickness, the thickest slice should always be on the bottom.

Something to do with CofG / mass & balance. A rare situation where, by stringent application of ‘The rules’ - gastronomy meets aviation in perfect harmony...
apart from your upper toastie though...it’s ‘out of limits’.
That's the problem with all you guru types.

I can see from the picture that it tasted delicious.

Home made Sausage Sandwich (two sausages!) for breakfast this morning, compliments of @Humble Tiller. Outstanding, thank you!
29FC78EE-3506-4407-A32A-CF23FE3D4D41.jpeg

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Pie made this afternoon with leftover venison, veggies and some belly pork. Can't find my pie funnel! Someone else in the house must have put it away ;-). Good job planning for new kitchen has started.
20200213_161329_resized.jpg
20200213_161329_resized.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Any good cook would have more than 1 pie funnel.
I have 5.
For those of us that operate on the demand rather than supply side of pies, how is a pie funnel different to a normal funnel?

Latest Threads