Tonight I cooked..........

I think I saw them in a supermarket a few days ago. Look like kale crossed with broccoli? It's all basically the same plant anyway.

Food looks very tasty, I haven't had rabbit for years.
I find you have to be careful with game - it’s always lean so needs some help. The recipe was the Rick Stein Secret France one from the other day - bloody lovely although it used white wine which I find often dries things out. Not this time, Rick Stein's French rabbit stew

First time I had rabbit it put me in the RMAS hospital for a week.

Home made Sausage Rolls with Butchers Sausage Meat and Gruyere Cheese. A Sainsbury’s recipe - fantastic!
FF1D3F61-AC0E-4B9F-BFAC-003C25A87A82.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks - trial run this evening for an Association gathering we have next week. I reckon they will go down well. :smile:
Send recipe please, I'm genuinely salavating even though im stuffed.

Send recipe please, I'm genuinely salavating even though im stuffed.
There you go - only amendment to my original post. It is a Sainsbury’s recipe, not Waitrose!
5C8726C2-C6D9-4C48-A26B-FAED8DF5E8C6.jpeg

There you go - only amendment to my original post. It is a Sainsbury’s recipe, not Waitrose!
View attachment 437024
Thanks for that, will defo give them a crack. Just one ? Did you freeze over night or bake straight away? Have made sausage rolls before but a much simpler recipe and cooked straight away.
BTW i think your photo looks far more tempting than the articles one. (Smoke well and truly blown!)

Thanks for that, will defo give them a crack. Just one ? Did you freeze over night or bake straight away? Have made sausage rolls before but a much simpler recipe and cooked straight away.
BTW i think your photo looks far more tempting than the articles one. (Smoke well and truly blown!)
Thanks. I didn’t bother with the freezing stage - straight into the oven! My missus reckons I should have made them a bit smaller, but I like a man size roll! Give them a go, they are very tasty.

Latest Threads