Tonight I cooked..........

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Some comfort food on a cold dark night.

View attachment 435205
Nothing to do with craft colours or artisan drinks, it just looks really appetising.

PS. Where's the bread 'cos there's nowhere near enough potato to soak up all that gravy stuff?

Life is a minestrone,
topped off with parmesan cheese.....

20191205_180826_resized.jpg

Life is a minestrone,
topped off with parmesan cheese.....

View attachment 435220
Right...couple of pick-up points here:

That bread is not sliced 50/50. One can only conclude it's premedititated 'arty-fartyness'. It has thrown the dish out of balance...a bit like having 'Yin'...and then 'YOING'. Doesn't work. Quite troubling actually.

Literature on display - 'weighty tomes'. Looks too brand new. Should be displayed in either top right quadrant of picture, casually opened on a pertinent page or - bottom right quadrant...closed but looking well thumbed.

The soup looks delicious btw - but what is that strange object you have collected it in? It is angular. The secant of the spoon circumference would prevent efficient harvesting of aforesaid soup in such a receptacle.

That's 3 pick-up points...you got a bonus one :)

1. Japanese Shiritaki noodles
Mejillones en escabech
veg soup mi
2. roast chestnuts and a nifty opener sent fro Seoul by a son.

IMG_6029.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
Cheese on toast again with chili sauce and potato salad, coffee.

20191206_162131-675x704.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Given your interests in ancient Britain was that an attempt to make a Starbucks-stylee Celtic knot drawing on top of your coffee.
It's the DT's kicking in or may be the Parkinsons.

Quiche and salad
20191206_194926_resized.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Kirkz

LE
All that milk and cheese merely means you've actually found a live cow in a bin.
If I found a live cow in the bins I'd have a freezer full of meat within a day or two.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
If I found a live cow in the bins I'd have a freezer full of meat within a day or two.
Then you'd be back to looking in bins for milk and cheese.

Latest Threads