Tonight I cooked..........

Kirkz

LE
Did Kirkz get done for speeding on the A55? If it was going towards Chester, then achieving escape velocity is understandable.
Not really digging for an answer. I did serve in North Wales Police for a while, but don’t have a Welsh fibre in me.
Never been done for speeding in or near Wales, mostly because I never go anywhere near Wales.
I do know a few people who have been done for speeding in Wales and they all say the Welsh registered cars in front were not stopped.

Oi @Tedsson, How long before we get another working Brownometer?
There's some serious brown getting posted and nothing to test it with.
I'm blaming Brexit @Ortholith/ @Porkbrain.
As a firm believer in justice and not casting unfounded accusations they are definitely the guilty bastards who blew up the armoured Brownometer.

I will hassle BAe (Chromatics Division) and see what the delivery date is.

First of the Christmas season drinks last night and feeling slightly fragile this morning.

Bubble made from leftover dauphinoise from Sunday, topped with a fried egg.
20191203_101714_resized.jpg

Feeling much better now thanks

Son has moved in with us temporarily while he waits to be rehoused after his marriage at last goes on the rocks
Asked what he would like to eat , he said , that sausage stew THING you make
ladies and Gents I give you

Sausage Chorizo Goulash( recipe from Sunday brunch when it was on BBC2 many years ago)

half dozen good beef sausages each cut into threes , Decent chunk of Chorizo diced (here come the first **** up, that sliced chorizo turned out to be sliced pepperoni well, they looked the same and were on the same shelf on ASDA)

sausage pepperoni goulash !

recipe:- fry the sausags nand the PEPPERONI, for 5 minutes in a dry pan remove , now fry two sliced onions and a cklove of garlic in the oil, fat from the meat for about four minutes until soft, then add a tablespoon of flour stir well in and cook for another 4 minutes ,
now add some beef stock (OXO) 200ml and mix well then add on thinly sliced red pepper chilli flakes to your own taste return the meat to the pan stick a lid on it if you have one , or shove some foil over the top and throw it in the oven , preheated at 150C for 30-35 minutes just before you serve it add a large dollop of sour cream and fresh parsley, if youve only got jar parsley throw a palm full in 5 minutes before taking the meal out the oven to let it cook in
empty plates all round I just put the pan on the table and let them help themselves , lad even went fo a slice of bread , and wiped all the remains from the pan , said it was beautiful
should serv three to four adults takes about 50 minutes to cook
IMG_20191202_182319_hdr.jpg

IMG_20191202_182827_hdr.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you say brown? I had a good go at the peas but the little bastards remained vaguely green.

View attachment 434485
Now if you had poured the brown over the white mash it would have got a ten, as it is it scores a disappointing 7.5 as you did put some brown pepper on white mash.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Son has moved in with us temporarily while he waits to be rehoused after his marriage at last goes on the rocks
Asked what he would like to eat , he said , that sausage stew THING you make

Sausage Chorizo Goulash( recipe from Sunday brunch when it was on BBC2 many years ago)

half dozen good beef sausages each cut into threes , Decent chunk of Chorizo diced (here come the first **** up, that sliced chorizo turned out to be sliced pepperoni well, they looked the same and were on the same shelf on ASDA)

sausage pepperoni goulash !

recipe:- fry the sausags nand the PEPPERONI, for 5 minutes in a dry pan remove , now fry two sliced onions and a cklove of garlic in the oil, fat from the meat for about four minutes until soft, then add a tablespoon of flour stir well in and cook for another 4 minutes ,
now add some beef stock (OXO) 200ml and mix well then add on thinly sliced red pepper chilli flakes to your own taste return the meat to the pan stick a lid on it if you have one , or shove some foil over the top and throw it in the oven , preheated at 150C for 30-35 minutes just before you serve it add a large dollop of sour cream and fresh parsley, if youve only got jar parsley throw a palm full in 5 minutes before taking the meal out the oven to let it cook in
empty plates all round I just put the pan on the table and let them help themselves , lad even went fo a slice of bread , and wiped all the remains from the pan , said it was beautiful
should serv three to four adults takes about 50 minutes to cook
View attachment 434576

View attachment 434578
And it’s a very impressive brown.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What the holy **** is that Kirkz
brownstuff.jpg

or more to the point , where did you get the out of date can of compo stewed steak

meal fit for a King that Compo stewed steak with a few peas mixed in , and a dollop of Smash at the side

I thought you were the king of culinary,

bring on the biege

Breaking news.

I checked with the boffins and the new armoured, remote controlled, chromatically filtered Brownometer Mark III is ready to rock and roll.

Hopefully they have ironed out the issues with the Mark I, Mark II and the tatty Chinese hand-held.

Based on the proven M577 Armoured Personnel Carrier we all know and love this mother should take advanced Brownosity measurement to the next dimension. More info here: M577 Armored Personnel Carrier

The addition of advanced Sony Brownosity filters to the XP2300 lens and the inclusion of a viscosity meter should ensure battlefield superiority.

All we need now is a serious field trial to put it through its paces.

Bring it on you brownsters.

Kirkz

LE
I need something new. Brown and thick will do it.

I know I can rely on the Brown Collective.

Never been done for speeding in or near Wales, mostly because I never go anywhere near Wales.
I do know a few people who have been done for speeding in Wales and they all say the Welsh registered cars in front were not stopped.
That‘s a bit of a lottery in border areas. The Leek-eating fcuktards could well have registered their cars in Chester and thus be walting as Englishmen. Or those less privileged in say Oswestry may have got a bargain on a motor across the border the other way. The fools :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I need something new. Brown and thick will do it.

I know I can rely on the Brown Collective.
I made a Chilli the other day and will be reheating it tonight when I get home, it's brown and then some. Can it wait that long?

Latest Threads