Tonight I cooked..........

Kirkz

LE
Looks terrific.
How long in oven & what setting? (I'm leccy)
It's a casserole, bring it up to heat then turn it right down and leave for as long as you can.
Low and slow is always best with stews and casseroles.

Looks terrific.
How long in oven & what setting? (I'm leccy)
We've got a fan oven, so I had it on 150 and left in on a slow cook for around two hours. Started it off on the hob and straight into the oven once all the meat and veg (and sauce) had been combined.

And yea, yea and thrice yea. The lady returns. Normal service is resumed.

Baked goats cheese and herbs served with the last of the current mrs_mush's chilli jam
20191201_183008_resized.jpg

Roast confit duck leg, dauphinoise potatoes, veg, and a red wine.
20191201_185300_resized.jpg

Fresh mango, creme fraiche, ginger syrup, mint.
20191201_193524_resized.jpg

911A1C17-600D-42DF-BE6E-321B1F6004E2.jpeg

Sossidges and bubble and squeak patties. Here resting before I did the fried eggs and whacked it on a plate.
Sossidges: local butchers “hog roast” so nice and sweet.
Patties: left over from haggis and stuff: taters, swede, carrots and cabbage. Can never keep them intact, so quick fry and keep warm in oven.

Because the Hedlu are a bunch of anti English racist cnuts, and the locals are just as bad.
I thought he meant the French

Almost preferred it when you were slumming it. Each to their own, I suppose.
I like all food. Eating as much as cooking, too much so as I'm often informed by my GP.

I like all food. Eating as much as cooking, too much so as I'm often informed by my GP.
I honestly believe that taking care of what you bung down your biscuit hole/enjoy and savour is what makes us a higher animal, capable of truly superb things.
And then you get a dog, and realise the human race has a long way to go.

Because the Hedlu are a bunch of anti English racist cnuts, and the locals are just as bad.
Did Kirkz get done for speeding on the A55? If it was going towards Chester, then achieving escape velocity is understandable.
Not really digging for an answer. I did serve in North Wales Police for a while, but don’t have a Welsh fibre in me.

Beef in back bean sauce stir fry
20191202_180612_resized.jpg

Latest Threads