Tonight I cooked..........

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I likes my chips and gravy and pity my Southern cousins who eat something called Saveloys, jellied eels and 'sauce', you poor unfortunate southern poofs.
They beat tripe and cow heels any day!

They beat tripe and cow heels any day!
Saveloy does.

Deeply doubtful that jellied eels beat anything at all.

I am interested to find a real, good, pie mash and liquor eatery, while there's still some in business. Am open to recommendations on this topic.

ancient

War Hero
Unusually I've had a day off today due to a badly timed dentist trip so Mrs A is being treated to Boeuf Bourguignon, Stilton Dauphinoise potatoes, Spinach and parmesan salad with a bottle of Bolgheri to help it along. Smells pretty good so far.

Toad in the Hole with Onion Gravy.
32ECC20A-016E-41A4-97EB-59ECEBF24BC0.jpeg

A quick pasta and veggie mince dish I knocked up for dinner. Why people need food banks is beyond me, especially when they spend most of their benefits/income in fast food shops and other shiite. I fed three of us (Eldest popped in) for about £1.50 not including the gas to cook it on.

Capture.JPG

I'm not. Home is midway between Thatlondon and Coventry. I have cause to visit the Smoke during working hours from time to time.
Well if you’re ever in the Leytonstone area there is a very good pie and mash emporium here: Eel & Pie House 481a High Rd Leytonstone, Leytonstone, London, E11 4JU

However that alone is not a good enough reason to go to Leytonstone.

Well if you’re ever in the Leytonstone area there is a very good pie and mash emporium here: Eel & Pie House 481a High Rd Leytonstone, Leytonstone, London, E11 4JU

However that alone is not a good enough reason to go to Leytonstone.
2 pieces of good advice in a single post.

Is it a Black Friday bonus ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads