Tonight I cooked..........

Simple fare:
A baked spud dressed with cheese to finish it and a 2 sausages (two i tell ya).
with a salad as a side>

IMG_6139.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Last night I had chicken curry and samosas.

20190910_212847-756x1008.jpg

There was also poppadoms and chutney etc to go with it.

Today I'm making a braised ox heart hotpot type thing.
Here it is layered up with onion and potatoes.
20190911_131247-665x848.jpg

I've added a rich beef stock and covered it with a last layer of spuds. I'll post a picture of it later once it's finished cooking.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last night I had chicken curry and samosas.

View attachment 416367

There was also poppadoms and chutney etc to go with it.
Curry is a rich brown colour, but what happened to the samosas, they resemble redshift after he's had the shit kicked out of him, not cooked in the fryer I take it?

Kirkz

LE
Curry is a rich brown colour, but what happened to the samosas, they resemble redshift after he's had the shit kicked out of him, not cooked in the fryer I take it?
Did them in the oven for a change and I was starving so took them out a tad early.
Speaking of @redshift has the boring fecker finally fecked off?
Not seen a post from him in a while.

Please please say it's so and he no longer graces these hallowed pages with his utter drivel.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have found a most excellent YouTube cooking Channel. She has 30K subscribers, so it must be good. Credit to @Sonic67 for bringing this to my attention on the Internet links thread.

Do enjoy :)
Scrolling through FB the other night, Tasty had a recipe for fish finger lasagne, replacing the meat with fish fingers!

We ate out at SuperU this afternoon, it was ok but tonight it was time for a decent bacon butty, ( well a bacon baguette) cooked outdoors using the induction job and the frying pan

Cooked very , very hot and the streaky was just perfectly crisp, the baguette was fresh and the tomato sauce was nicked from Morrisons

It was just perfect!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
the tomato sauce was nicked from Morrisons
Up until then you were on a winner but tomato sauce means failure. You should have nicked brown sauce or L&P or soy. In fact, almost anything but tomato sauce. :muhaha:

Latest Threads