Tonight I cooked..........

It’s best looked as a work in progress.

Think of it as the SA80 of Brownometer equipment.
I’m developing something in my shed too. Can’t say too much but, it uses triangulation, laser, and an inertial reference system.

When I rise to power, a sextant will become an item of cutlery. An essential piece of tableware.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m developing something in my shed too. Can’t say too much but, it uses triangulation, laser, and an inertial reference system.

When I rise to power, a sextant will become an item of cutlery. An essential piece of tableware.
Forget it! It's bad enough having to worry about mag, grid, alignment and whatever without this trig triangulation stuff 'cos it all finishes up with points on a peak somewhere.

Forget it! It's bad enough having to worry about mag, grid, alignment and whatever without this trig triangulation stuff 'cos it all finishes up with points on a peak somewhere.
Richard P Feynman, an eminent physicist is often misquoted, when what he actually said was:
“It doesn’t matter how beautiful your charcuterie is, it doesn’t matter how smart you and your place setting are, if it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong”.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Richard P Feynman, an eminent physicist is often misquoted, when what he actually said was:
“It doesn’t matter how beautiful your charcuterie is, it doesn’t matter how smart you and your place setting are, if it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong”.
It might be much better to take note of one of his most important quotes which is

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself
and that you are the easiest person to fool."

That was one of his quotes rendered when explaining his work on the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics.

Where cooking is concerned he should be remembered for his part in the development of the atomic bomb.

1. A son's breakfast in Berlin after drinking (fruhstuck?)
2. my evening meal, sausages half price, thank you, Lidl.

View attachment 415617View attachment 415622
We had Lidl sausages this evening ...Toulouse sausages from Lidl france....with packet mash potato with cheese and onion, and beans... Should have been proper boiled potato, but how was I to know the halogen oven wouldn't just blow the circuit breakers on our power post at the Aires in Honfleur, it would blow the circuit breakers on the whole section of the site we're on as well, ...anyhoo sausages were delicious and the oven is secreted away before the locals find it was me...been enough trouble here already today , the one armed drunk French chap and his missus in the line in front kicked off with their neighbours...police arrested all 4, no ifs or buts...Best just keep my head down

We had Lidl sausages this evening ...Toulouse sausages from Lidl france....with packet mash potato with cheese and onion, and beans... Should have been proper boiled potato, but how was I to know the halogen oven wouldn't just blow the circuit breakers on our power post at the Aires in Honfleur, it would blow the circuit breakers on the whole section of the site we're on as well, ...anyhoo sausages were delicious and the oven is secreted away before the locals find it was me...been enough trouble here already today , the one armed drunk French chap and his missus in the line in front kicked off with their neighbours...police arrested all 4, no ifs or buts...Best just keep my head down
The invasions going to plan then?

I read on here somewhere that if you’re using mushrooms in anything “stewie” it’s best to cook them separately as they’ll keep their taste and texture.

Works for me.
I put the mushrooms in towards the end for just a few minutes. As you say, they go all slimy and 'orrible if in too long.

Is there no end to this platage fascism by the Food Nazis? We are descending into porcelain based tyranny (or wood for some retards/steak murderers).

5E0F787A-90C8-49FF-84EB-1260C8796C12.jpeg

8AF91022-6CD3-405E-BFF5-9B836E377DCA.jpeg

D1EE0D6E-551A-417E-BF0E-7552A0BB1B78.jpeg

It will all come to a sticky end.
80CC2795-C840-4B73-AB51-7A637E0B2599.jpeg

On the upside I took delivery of the new armour plated militarised MK.II Brownometer. So bring it on brownsters.

The invasions going to plan then?
The bastards have rebuilt Dieppe... Was looking forward to seeing the mess we'd left , didn't look a bit like it expected

Is there no end to this platage fascism by the Food Nazis? We are descending into porcelain based tyranny (or wood for some retards/steak murderers).

View attachment 415897

View attachment 415895

View attachment 415894

It will all come to a sticky end.
View attachment 415896

On the upside I took delivery of the new armour plated militarised MK.II Brownometer. So bring it on brownsters.
Top right hand marker on swastika is out of step and in wrong position.
Get it dressed off to the centre. You are allowed to “double up” on pepperoni in order to maintain symmetry.

Last edited:
Top right hand marker on swastika is out of step and in wrong position.
Get it dressed off to the centre. You are allowed to “double up” on pepperoni in order to maintain symmetry.
But. But. But, I arranged it orthogonally to map north.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't be bloody dense. It's the pump for the chemtrail dispenser on the A380. With Mod #219.002 it becomes a highly efficient gravy pump for sampling brownosity at twice the rate of the standard Clenchthistle Articulating Flangewobbler.
Im disappointed.

I was fully expecting to see new functionality, this being the 3rd millennium and everything.

Splitter!

It's an astrolabe or nothing but fingers & bits of plank!

Having eaten breakfast (home cured bacon, eggs off one of the farms I shoot on & my own wheat spelt & rye bread, toasted & buttered) at 06:30 & had nothing since, I was a tad peckish by 20:00 (care duties between 18:00-20:00), so it was a 14oz sirloin under the grill, Aldi oven chips & half a punnet of 'shrooms sautéed in butter with a tiny sprinkling of cumin added for the last minute.
DSC_2981 (2).jpg
DSC_2984 (2).jpg

Note correct thickess of steak.

Yes, I did finish it, along with a nice bottle of La cuvée réservée 2018 Cótes Du Roussillon Villages.

'No Meat'
green beans
shallots
mushrooms
garlic.
wine.
IMG_5816.jpg
IMG_5818 (1).jpg
IMG_5809.jpg

AF3DB199-76D7-47BE-981D-32FD19D8E3C9.jpeg

Smoked rainbow trout & freekeh salad with baked salted cherries, toasted walnuts & horseradish cream.

Latest Threads