Tonight I cooked..........

7A07B263-9B0B-449D-88BC-B4AE42F4DA07.jpeg
788302C4-402D-4270-8924-DAA0569DA4AD.jpeg

A bit of foraging for blackberries yesterday. Today’s winter weather meant it had to be Apple and Blackberry Crumble with Custard!

If you can pull that off at a food stall, and price it around 6quid-ish, would be a good seller..
I'd consider that a rip-off given I'd make about 4 of them for roughly a fiver. Then again - it just shows you there probably is a supply and demand out there - and a tidy profit to be made.

Maybe when IR35 kicks in I'll have to take you up on your idea!

Thank you :)

Octopus is really nice and meaty in texture, Try it it's lovely.
Is it anything like Tuna? I can't eat Tuna - it reeks of dirty fanny (yes, i know).

And what about them sucker things? Wouldn't it be like eating fish-flavour Jelly Tots?

By the way - I wish there was a 'Love' button on here because some of the food you guys (and girls) make and post on here really does look awesome!

I'd consider that a rip-off given I'd make about 4 of them for roughly a fiver. Then again - it just shows you there probably is a supply and demand out there - and a tidy profit to be made.

Maybe when IR35 kicks in I'll have to take you up on your idea!

Thank you :)
Trust me, if you can do it, in London, you will make money. I used to regularly pay about 6 or 7 or even 8 quid sometimes for something like that from the street food market. People in London are happy to pay.

Though, the cheapest and the most nutritious one was this one Moroccan stand next to my work where you could get a BFO fallfel wrap for 3 quid and this Japanese Katsu wrap place for about 4.50.

Trust me, if you can do it, in London, you will make money. I used to regularly pay about 6 or 7 or even 8 quid sometimes for something like that from the street food market. People in London are happy to pay.

Though, the cheapest and the most nutritious one was this one Moroccan stand next to my work where you could get a BFO fallfel wrap for 3 quid and this Japanese Katsu wrap place for about 4.50.
Sounds good indeed!

Kirkz

LE
Is it anything like Tuna? I can't eat Tuna - it reeks of dirty fanny (yes, i know).

And what about them sucker things? Wouldn't it be like eating fish-flavour Jelly Tots?
Try some, I'm not a fish fan and rarely eat it, but octopus is fecking lovely.

Donny

ADC
I didn't get it for a while but now do...and there was no pun intended...
Ah. Well I suppose you’ve only recently collected your new passport so I was probably hoping for too much, too soon.. ;)

PS to help you become more British your response might have been along the lines of ‘Well I wondered if anyone was going to spot that!’. Never mind, every day’s a school day...

Just remember there's three things that taste like fish. And one of them is fish

Latest Threads