Tonight I cooked..........

You're on holiday now.
Put the internet down, see those people outside, those with 2 lumps on their front? They are called women.
Your aim, over your week's leave, is to exoperience the touch of one of them.

There are various methods of approaching this. Experts on here plump for the rohypnol and black maskers method. I feel yor ninja skills are not up to that yet though.

These people with lumps at the front, you need to find a way of speaking to them. Tell them about your cooking...nah scrub that, ....tell them about your travels, make yourself sound interesting.
Don't try and "big time" yourself going on about consultancies etc when the reality is you live in a bedsit eating cheesy wotsits and your knob is bright orange.

Tell them about the fluffy clouds.
in Arizona, that go on forever...the beautiful skies, that are on fire...fluffy clouds.

Great!...you're in...normally now, an experienced swordsman would have this one in the bag already but, you, "fella" have some more work to do.

Give us a shout when you get to the fluffy clouds stage and I'll take you back to VMC and guide you further ;)
Guess what? That’s actually a very genuinely funny post... I am serious!

No, you're just an insecure ****** who is desperate for someone to reply to you, regardless of whether it is praise or an insult.

Kindly do everyone a favour and **** off.
Ummm...this is a forum? Where you talk and debate with each other? Are you always this angry? I am just a happy go lucky person...

She looked after me through thick and thin when I were nowt but a cunt of a child, the least I can do is repay her with kind.
I promised I'd be there until the end and I will be regardless of how difficult it may get.
The only thing I'll get from it is a deep sense of satisfaction at fulfilling my promise.
Well said.

Very well said.

I wish you all strength.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@redshift

Should you require further guidance, I suggest switching your receivers to the following freq: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/so-redshift-what-do-i-do-apparently-half-of-you-hate-me-and-other-half-like-me-should-i-stay-or-leave-for-good.293718/page-46

I will be more than happy to offer you guidance / lifestyle advice and, even arrange kinetic counselling on that net.

Give us a shout on there and I will help you.

Right...everyone else....

What's cookin??

My oven's fucked so got a takeaway. Ruined a silverside last night so thinly sliced it and soaked it in gravy...my dad thought it was ace!

clothears

War Hero
Summer has been a write off here. It's 15C here today, so it's Caribbean Pot Roast, sort of.

I don't do pictures, so use your imagination. Slow Cooker, 1.5 kilo pork loin roast, 640 grams canned heritage tomatoes, celery, carrots, potatoes and a packet of Caribbean seasoning mix. Served with egg noodles.

Summer has been a write off here. It's 15C here today, so it's Caribbean Pot Roast, sort of.

I don't do pictures, so use your imagination. Slow Cooker, 1.5 kilo pork loin roast, 640 grams canned heritage tomatoes, celery, carrots, potatoes and a packet of Caribbean seasoning mix. Served with egg noodles.
Whats in the "carribean seasoning"?

@redshift

Should you require further guidance, I suggest switching your receivers to the following freq: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/so-redshift-what-do-i-do-apparently-half-of-you-hate-me-and-other-half-like-me-should-i-stay-or-leave-for-good.293718/page-46

I will be more than happy to offer you guidance / lifestyle advice and, even arrange kinetic counselling on that net.

Give us a shout on there and I will help you.

Right...everyone else....

What's cookin??

My oven's fucked so got a takeaway. Ruined a silverside last night so thinly sliced it and soaked it in gravy...my dad thought it was ace!
I
And you need to start cooking!
Honestly, you guys have been more than helpful...I couldn’t ask for more...it’s just circumstances...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I

Honestly, you guys have been more than helpful...I couldn’t ask for more...it’s just circumstances...
Bo-bos mate... aim for the lumpy jumpers.
Put the internet down.

Nobody here wishes you harm. We wish you'd bloody listen to us though, like an unruly child.

There are people on here with experiences you would not believe, even that your Hollywood has not cottoned on to yet. You are privileged in that you have been spoken to by them.
I myself have served alongside 3 on here. Many others have served alongside each other. We are all joined by a golden thread - regardless that those in the army should have done a bit better at school etc. There are even those from that RAF thing here- the mildly aggressive wing of Easyjet...I'm led to believe.

You need to make some choices mate.
Continue on a UK forces forum, but listen, take note and action any points raised towards you or...
Find somewhere else that would be more suitable to someone who is petulant and not willing to heed advice offered.

Your call.

That's me now on this topic on this thread. It's damaged enough, partly my doing.

Right...

Oven's fecked. I had some pre-made kofte we ordered in bulk from the butchers. I cooked them on the bbq.

I also made a stack of chapatis. I'm very much a beginner with chapatis and 'finding my way' making them. Got the special pan and chapati flour etc.

Here's the results:

2019-08-12 16.05.41.jpg
2019-08-12 17.19.04.jpg

Breakfast this morning.
Toasted, home made wheat spelt & rye bread, home made bacon & eggs from one of the farms I shoot on.
DSC_2952 (2).jpg

Dinner. Home made bolognese sauce out the freezer & fresh macaroni using the pasta extruder on my Kenwood Chef (forgot about a fotie until I'd given it a good stir).
Pasta is 50/50 "00" flour & semolina with two eggs, salt & a dash of olive oil.

DSC_2955 (2).jpg

Oh my goodness gracious me!
I've just bloody realised the kofte were not aligned to magnetic north!!

I'll top myself once I arrange cover for my kids.

It's the right thing to do.

Latest Threads