Tonight I cooked..........

Quite busy with work and other stuff, actually...
Right, screenshot this. It’s gen.

You’ve now got a week off!
I’ve just granted it.

See you in a week, don’t waste it, enjoy it. :)

Sounds like you just got yourself a pizza oven.
Pretty much so, yeah!

Still under warranty, being available for it to be sorted is the main pain in the arse.

Might be posting pizza , or naan bread tomorrow night...

Kirkz

LE
Quite busy with work and other stuff, actually...
Work?
When did you gain employment?
You've done nothing but shimf about not being employed for months.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Work?
When did you gain employment?
You've done nothing but shimf about not being employed for months.
He sits in Spoons pubs, fleecing the free wifi, "consulting", don'tcha know?

if you were referring to the pointy bits of a fork, they are tines!
A tine is smaller than a city, and has no cathedral. But people like us will have nice hices in the country nearby, most of which belongs to people like us.

Unless you're from Nookassel - where there's nobbut one Tine, and it's a river wi' a a fockin' greet bridge fer we tae gan o'er it.

Hope that's cleared things up.

Last edited:
I made a pizza tonight , using that sauce (roasted tomatoes peppers onion garlic and anchoves)
I used a jus roll sourdough pizza base and followed cooking instructions, , 20-25 minutes at 180
in hindsight I should have put the temp much higher and the time much lower
consequently the cheese (mozarella) was pretty over cooked, but very tasty with chunks of sweet chilli chicken...sounds weird but she wanted it that way and who am I to refuse

it was nice

next time maybe be even better

View attachment 407926
You're talking about the time/temp needed to cook the pizza base with its toppings, I'm guessing?

I'm asking because the sauce recipe looks really good, but abbreviated: magic things happen to good tomatoes and peppers when roasted low and slow. High temperature/fast cooking gives you edible, but it doesn't do unctuous/flavoursome/to die for.

Looking foirward to trying it myself.

Haha.. love the speculation...keep going... on whoever else wants to chime in::enjoying all this really...
You're on holiday now.
Put the internet down, see those people outside, those with 2 lumps on their front? They are called women.
Your aim, over your week's leave, is to exoperience the touch of one of them.

There are various methods of approaching this. Experts on here plump for the rohypnol and black maskers method. I feel yor ninja skills are not up to that yet though.

These people with lumps at the front, you need to find a way of speaking to them. Tell them about your cooking...nah scrub that, ....tell them about your travels, make yourself sound interesting.
Don't try and "big time" yourself going on about consultancies etc when the reality is you live in a bedsit eating cheesy wotsits and your knob is bright orange.

Tell them about the fluffy clouds.
in Arizona, that go on forever...the beautiful skies, that are on fire...fluffy clouds.

Great!...you're in...normally now, an experienced swordsman would have this one in the bag already but, you, "fella" have some more work to do.

Give us a shout when you get to the fluffy clouds stage and I'll take you back to VMC and guide you further ;)

I become irritated when people refer to the last meal of the evening as 'supper',
My Grandma (Nottingham through and through. married to a bloke who made coin-operated gas-meters after his naval service in WW1) always talked about supper. Dinner was what happened at (nowadays) lunchtime.

Much later, I learned to understand the distinction between Supper and Dinner to be the difference between casual and formal dining of an evening.

My #3 son (with his Degree in English, and preference for all sorts of archaic usages) fvcking hates it.

Kirkz

LE
Been there, done that.

Well said.

It's the only mindset that will get you what it says on the tin. Stick with it.
She looked after me through thick and thin when I were nowt but a cunt of a child, the least I can do is repay her with kind.
I promised I'd be there until the end and I will be regardless of how difficult it may get.
The only thing I'll get from it is a deep sense of satisfaction at fulfilling my promise.

Haha.. love the speculation...keep going... on whoever else wants to chime in::enjoying all this really...
No, you're just an insecure ****** who is desperate for someone to reply to you, regardless of whether it is praise or an insult.

Kindly do everyone a favour and **** off.

Latest Threads