Tonight I cooked..........

What about soft furnishings?
By the way over here it's colours.
Interesting. I moved the opposite way to @redshift and try and fit in by setting my speelchucker to "local". And then take flak for it :)

He goes the other way, and keeps to his original, and er, takes flak for it :)

Yet the objection seems to be around the original Latin word "color" which became Middle English "color" which became "Frenchified" into "colour" by the Normans.

I swear that brioche the other week has had an influence :)

Interesting. I moved the opposite way to @redshift and try and fit in by setting my speelchucker to "local". And then take flak for it :)

He goes the other way, and keeps to his original, and er, takes flak for it :)

Yet the objection seems to be around the original Latin word "color" which became Middle English "color" which became "Frenchified" into "colour" by the Normans.

I swear that brioche the other week has had an influence :)
Probably that fFrench yeast must have got some sort of Ergot in it.

Who the hell decided burgers now have to have brioche buns ?

As if a burger didn't have enough fat in it, they've now loaded the bun with butter.
Tastes far too sweet for me, won't be having it again.

Light meal tonight, similar to what we had the other night, baked potato and chili.

IMG_0222.JPG

Who the hell decided burgers now have to have brioche buns ?

As if a burger didn't have enough fat in it, they've now loaded the bun with butter.
Please sir I cannot tell a lie.

It was Kirkz.

lunch today is roasted carrot and sweet potato curry and coconut milk soup

gently simmering away and the house smells like a curry house add the small tin of coconut milk just before serving with a swirl of sour cream and crusty bread

not tried this before .....................I'll let you know

Not cooking it tonight, but will be served with a peppercorn sauce and a lettuce leaf for the healthy option. 28oz. Courtesy of Aldi!

Was going to have rump steak and chips but finished up having it with steamed veg and de-glazed gravy. Managed a 10oz rump which is normally too much for me nowadays.

IMG_20190613_171555.jpg

Not cooking it tonight, but will be served with a peppercorn sauce and a lettuce leaf for the healthy option. 28oz. Courtesy of Aldi!
Who's the daddy?