Tonight I cooked..........

Tescos *Finest chipolatas with spuds & cabbage.

Though I think that the writer of the description actually meant *Wankest, as I had to bung the heat up to max to boil away all the water that came out of them, the other 8 which I'd neatly bagged up have been consigned to the bin.

Still, at least the spuds, cabbage, onions & gravy were good.

DSCN3572.JPG

Pasta alla fuckit. Started off as a bolognese type thing but then I noticed stuff that needed using and thought fuckit, why not? It ended up with chorizo, chillies, gorgonzola, beef stock pot, worcester sauce and spinach. Worked out well, shame I didn't have any Branston pickle really.

pastafukkit.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Pasta alla fuckit. Started off as a bolognese type thing but then I noticed stuff that needed using and thought fuckit, why not? It ended up with chorizo, chillies, gorgonzola, beef stock pot, worcester sauce and spinach. Worked out well, shame I didn't have any Branston pickle really.

View attachment 393211
@Kirkz would like that.
Brown of the week.

Nah, it's got green and red in it. That was the main reason I added the spinach actually, before it could have been mistaken for terracotta grout.
It's got a good overall look of brown.
8.5 on the brownometer.

Time to f*ck with your head :)

If you were serving say 6 people around a circular table, with the place settings obviously 60
degrees apart, and you aligned the veg with mag north as you say, they would each be 60
degrees out compared with the adjacent setting. Even a rectangular or square table, they’d be 90 out.

You could always align them relative to the middle of the table, and then they’d be even and look normal. But it wouldn’t be mag North, unless one was at the magnetic North Pole. That however is somewhere in the Arctic Ocean, possibly a tad wet (and cold).
Don't be bloody stupid. Grid navigation is used in the Arctic. Makes it much simpler.

1. Tesco, beef casserole frozen, came in at £1, i got two meals out of it.

2. My weekly chicken, eating for one I can spin it out:

3. chicken salad from aforsaid weekly chicken:

IMG_5589.jpg
IMG_5591.jpg
IMG_5595.jpg

View attachment 393211
Is there any truth in the vicious rumour that @Kirkz now refers to you as "Padawan"?

Can no one else see the green stuff?

Besides, it's more of a Sith 'Emperor and Apprentice' type arrangement.
I dont see colours. My vision of the world is a series of numbers. Imagine a wall of millenium countdown timers - that's what the world looks like to me.

One from Rick Stein, Croatian lamb peka.
It certainly worked, the skin was crunchy & the meat and fat tender, just as it is supposed to be.

Though its a bit of a heart attack on a plate with 100ml of olive oil added to a fatty lamb shoulder.

Out of the oven to cool down.

DSCN3574.JPG

Ready to scoff.

DSCN3575.JPG

Help needed. As a member of Gods chosen service (RN) I wasn’t exposed to the delights of currywurst until working in the Farterland last year. I brought back a bottle of the curry sauce but sadly it’s now finished. Living in deepest Devon I don’t have access to any niche Delis, so can anyone suggest a mainstream shop where I can get the curry sauce? Cheers in advance.
Nope, not in the UK. Heinz do a curry sauce, not the same. To get jorman stuff you need to buy online:

Hela Curry spicy ketchup hot, £ 3,62

Or work for a company with offices in Berlin and get the chaps to pick up a bottle or six.

Tescos *Finest chipolatas with spuds & cabbage.

Though I think that the writer of the description actually meant *Wankest, as I had to bung the heat up to max to boil away all the water that came out of them, the other 8 which I'd neatly bagged up have been consigned to the bin.

Still, at least the spuds, cabbage, onions & gravy were good.

View attachment 393206
Bit late but, Tesco snorkers are all shite. Local butcher, M&S or Black Farmer, Heck etc.

Bit late but, Tesco snorkers are all shite. Local butcher, M&S or Black Farmer, Heck etc.
The Lidl ones are very nice as well.

Disclaimer - I have only tried the ones above (normal, onion and Cumberland varieties all good) and take no responsiblity for anyone buying the ones below which I suspect are minced lips and *********:

The Lidl ones are very nice as well.

Disclaimer - I have only tried the ones above (normal, onion and Cumberland varieties all good) and take no responsiblity for anyone buying the ones below which I suspect are minced lips and *********:
Not had em' if I'm in there it's for bratties, OKish or whatever special - got some speck and bratties last week, am onto my last tow servings of Hela curry ketchup but has a bottle being delivered.

Not had em' if I'm in there it's for bratties, OKish or whatever special - got some speck and bratties last week, am onto my last tow servings of Hela curry ketchup but has a bottle being delivered.
They're worth a go if you're in there anyway. Seem to shrink less than other supermarket sausages and are usually cheaper as well.

One from Rick Stein, Croatian lamb peka.
It certainly worked, the skin was crunchy & the meat and fat tender, just as it is supposed to be.

Though its a bit of a heart attack on a plate with 100ml of olive oil added to a fatty lamb shoulder.

Out of the oven to cool down.

View attachment 393389

Ready to scoff.

View attachment 393390
Nice dressing off on the veg :thumright:

Help needed. As a member of Gods chosen service (RN) I wasn’t exposed to the delights of currywurst until working in the Farterland last year. I brought back a bottle of the curry sauce but sadly it’s now finished. Living in deepest Devon I don’t have access to any niche Delis, so can anyone suggest a mainstream shop where I can get the curry sauce? Cheers in advance.
Use these:

German Deli Home

I do. Doesn't work out cost-effective unless you place a big order though.
I've never had cause for complaint from them.