Tonight I cooked..........

Another round of food no one likes to look at. Mushrooms fried in that bit of oil left from a jar of lime pickle, plus green beans and mushroom sauce.

shroomsnbeans.jpg

I was going to make vegetable curry but ate all the poppadoms, hence why there was the oil left from the lime pickle.

Rugby?? wouldn't think stotties would be upmarket enough for the southerners
An exile started the shop - I was drinking with a guy who drove the delivery wagon for them, big local market.

Another round of food no one likes to look at. Mushrooms fried in that bit of oil left from a jar of lime pickle, plus green beans and mushroom sauce.

View attachment 388423

I was going to make vegetable curry but ate all the poppadoms, hence why there was the oil left from the lime pickle.
Good job I’m in a good mood, any other day I’d have had you for slack platage drills.
Keep an eye on it!

Had no time to do anything interesting with much toing & froing to see Mum in hospital (45 miles away), though I did make a batch of beef curry & another of snake & pygmy last night but that all got portioned out & lobbed in the freezer, so I had an early dinner of steak mince in gravy with skin on mash & steamed broccoli (2 more lots of mince in the freezer too).

DSC_2759 (2).jpg

It's quick & tasty which is all I'm arrsed about ATM.

I reckon I could live for a month or more off all the frozen stuff I've made lately WRT evening meals (might have to at this rate).

Sausage, peppers and assorted veg pasta. I've just realised I forgot the spinach that's in the fridge, bollocks.

Anyway, feast your eyes on the tomato based result:
sausagepasta.jpg

And just for @supermatelot , note how food has been smeared around the edges of the bowl ;)