Tonight I cooked..........

The meatloaf served with mixed veg, chips and gravy and additional literature for @Sixty.

20190109_210005-828x512.jpg

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I went properly council scheme tonight. You know those cheap, plastic, wee pizzas? One of them and some curly fries.

I went properly council scheme tonight. You know those cheap, plastic, wee pizzas? One of them and some curly fries.
I shared (with wifey, reluctantly) a prize winning Aldi sourdough based pizza with ham, Portobello mushroom and mascarpone topping.

Bellissima.

No photos, sorry.

Rather more cooking, however, than smoked salmon and avocado calls for :wink:

I had a clear out of the fridge and actually found some food still in date.

Pork chops, roasted baby new potatoes, tinned green beans (because I like them, alright?). No gravy as yet, but I might add some to Round 2 depending on how well I can inhale this lot.

porkchop1.jpg

It's just as well you're a Porridge Wog if you're going to use terms like that.

"wee pizza" sounds thoroughly disgusting to the rest of us :)

I had a clear out of the fridge and actually found some food still in date.

Pork chops, roasted baby new potatoes, tinned green beans (because I like them, alright?). No gravy as yet, but I might add some to Round 2 depending on how well I can inhale this lot.

View attachment 370920
I parboil & lightly squish the baby spuds before roasting, so they gain extra chunks of crispyness.

Beans 'n' stuff. Onion, chilli and chorizo fried, beans added, found spinach in fridge, realised I'd put too much spinach in, added a jar of pasta sauce and some black beans. Turned out pretty well.

beansnstuff.jpg

Plain old spaghetti with meat sauce last night. I would have said "Bolognese", but apparently it's not supposed to have tomatoes in it. This did :)

IMG_7100.JPG

It was supposed to be chicken parmesan, but someone else was cooking, and fubarred the chicken with nowhere near enough oil and far too much heat. Hence pulling this out of the freezer and the chicken visiting the landfill.

I'll be making chicken parmesan tonight :)

It's just as well you're a Porridge Wog if you're going to use terms like that.

"wee pizza" sounds thoroughly disgusting to the rest of us :)
Funnily enough, I was told what a wee pizza is last night.

The person explaining to me actually called it a piss pizza, but I'm more polite than they are. :)

Funnily enough, I was told what a wee pizza is last night.

The person explaining to me actually called it a piss pizza, but I'm more polite than they are. :)
Well I knew what @Sixty meant when he said "wee pizza", but I have no idea what a "piss pizza" is. Furthermore, I'm not sure I want that position to change :)

Well I knew what @Sixty meant when he said "wee pizza", but I have no idea what a "piss pizza" is. Furthermore, I'm not sure I want that position to change :)
Tough.

Pour some piss wee into a shallow dish and freeze, then post through the object of your ire's letter box, preferably several hours before said occupant is likely to discover it. Violá, you have delivered a "wee pizza".

Tough.

Pour some piss wee into a shallow dish and freeze, then post through the object of your ire's letter box, preferably several hours before said occupant is likely to discover it. Violá, you have delivered a "wee pizza".
We both know someone that posts things through letterboxes, don't we @Kirkz :)

We both know someone that posts things through letterboxes, don't we @Kirkz :)
Posted a lot of sh1t in my time but I've never delivered a piss pizza.
I'm surprised you'd never heard the term piss pizza as they were Goatroutar's preferred method of retaliation, that's the only place I've ever heard the term.