Tonight I cooked..........

Sticky chicken and noodles with sugar snap peas and sweetcorn
20181114_210418_crop_938x677-703x507.jpg

Brown stuff. Beef shin and mushrooms slow cooked in beer and a stock cube, then assorted veg lobbed in.

stew.jpg

Yeah, I know. But two spoons of Bisto granules and you're off to the races. Gravy always seems to be an afterthought, and doesn't get the attention it deserves, chez nous. Still, looks like Bisto is not going to be an option anyway.
Packet of brown onion soup, packet of mushroom soup, spoon or two of cornflour or arrowroot, stock granules and chuck in a jar. Top up with your box of Bisto when it arrives and keep adding bits as required.

Thus disenfranchising the most popularly available variety in the UK..

Hawaiian pizza - Wikipedia

Not that I give a shite what some Wop diplomat on the gravy train thinks or says. Or a pissed-up BBQ chef :)

I like pineapple on my pizza, and pizza it will be called, too.
You might be friends with Canada then. Also, I didn't know a Canadian "invented" the Hawaiian pizza..

Iceland's president admits he went 'too far' with threat to ban pineapple pizza | CBC Radio

Perhaps we should start a red cross parcel thread so people abroad that can't get what they need can order it here and some of us can arrange to send it over, could work both ways as there are a few Septic things I can't get here.
Can we ship Trump over to you guys? He would be the perfect leader for a post Brexit Britain.

Making Britain Great Britain Again.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is that the perfect brexiteer meal? ;)
Can we ship Trump over to you guys? He would be the perfect leader for a post Brexit Britain.

Making Britain Great Britain Again.
Leave the politics out of this thread, there are plenty of threads to post Brexit/Trump bollocks in!

Salmon fillet, poached with added lemon juice, rock salt, ground black pepper, garlic granules, parsley and dill.

IMG_20181114_170630129.jpg

Something I haven't had since I was a kid, pease pudding with a homemade onion burger.

Admittedly this pudding was from a tin but I can remember my mum cooking a huge potful and homemade bread for the 6 of us in the 50's when we were down to the last shilling for the gas meter, which happened a few times.

Ah, the good old days.

Ish.

DSCN2670.JPG

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Something I haven't had since I was a kid, pease pudding with a homemade onion burger.

Admittedly this pudding was from a tin but I can remember my mum cooking a huge potful and homemade bread for the 6 of us in the 50's when we were down to the last shilling for the gas meter, which happened a few times.

Ah, the good old days.

Ish.

View attachment 361941
Burger looks lovely. Not sold on the pudding (had to Google it) as it sounds a bit bland.

Latest Threads