Tonight I cooked..........

F7E55B1E-FA2F-4EC2-8B0F-DC81B2F5E13C.jpeg

Nice healthy brekkie today. Wholemeal toast, scrambled egg and smoked salmon.

Looks good but isn't that a NAAFI plate?
Busted! Not NAAFI, but MQ issue. We bought a job lot of stuff from the ASU in Germany years ago for a song and the plates are still going strong. Made to last! :smile:

Last edited:
there was some Asian chick on James martins show this morning and she made a 10 minute tandoori chicken thing, so why not try it

Breast chicken cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick , , home made tandoori spice because ASDA didn't have them 1/4 tea spoon of turmeric half of cumin 1/2 of corriander , half of mild chilli powder and for good measure a teaspoon of curry powder , teaspoon of grated ginger and 3 cloves of garlic and a decent dollop natural yoghurt of your choice and a teaspoon of lemon juice, as a mainade with a raita sort of thing made from yoghurt and fecking mint sauce a little water and a squeeze of lemon
served with a basic salad , lettuce toms red pepper and spring onion on a slice of Peshawari nan that I thought could be split open like the pita bread she used , it wouldn't split so just layered it on top there were two of these each

cooking time 10 minutes after 10 minutes prep

delicious , this recipe is defo a keeper

IMG_20181020_180800.jpg

Lovely fresh plaice fillet, grilled with lemon parsley butter sauce.

IMG_20181020_170846599.jpg

So was Churchill, compared to Hitler

Posh cnut would spend effing months on a single poxy little canvas

Adolf could do a whole house, inside and out, two coats, in a fraction of that time

Feckn aristos
Micky Angels spent effing years painting just one ceiling, the useless fecker.

Micky Angels spent effing years painting just one ceiling, the useless fecker.
Did I mention that he didn't actually do the work.

Trained a bunch of apprentices, sent them up the scaffolding, paid em peanuts while he project managed, and made off with the loot.

Just like Damian Hurst.

Who can neither paint, nor feckn cook!!!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Did I mention that he didn't actually do the work.

Trained a bunch of apprentices, sent them up the scaffolding, paid em peanuts while he project managed, and made off with the loot.

Just like Damian Hurst.

Who can neither paint, nor feckn cook!!!
He's good at brining though!

Latest Threads