Tonight I cooked..........

I don't think they randomly make job offers to disinterested persons, which carries with it the implication that you have actually applied :)

The name's Bond. Lance Corporal Grey Bond just doesn't have that catchy ring to it. Maybe that was it?
LCpl? I think I'm owed some back pay!! ;-)

But the knife doesn't see too much use, going by what I've seen on TV over the decades
Irrational, Herr Gruppenführer. With any given meal, whether it's in the US, UK or Papua New Guinea, there is a finite requirement to cut the food into bite-size chunks.

Americans just cut it first, and then eat it, rather than cut bits off one-by-one and then eat them. I have first hand knowledge of this; I watch them do it every day :)

LCpl? I think I'm owed some back pay!! ;-)
But no denial. I got your number, lady :) Vauxhall Cross or Ft Monckton must be a right pain in the arrse to get to from the North West.

I've seen plenty use the edge of their forks to cut their food up.

Understood, as observed on my many stateside trips but the first thing they do when scoffing is cut it all up into bite sized pieces and shovel it with the fork (I realise I don’t have to tell you this!)
I do it myself when I’m there so I don’t stand out
I don't. Like 006.5 says, I just can't do it. Arms all over the place.

I've seen plenty use the edge of their forks to cut their food up.
I had (and still have) a spoon which did that, and shovelled, and mashed, and . . .

was it good ? A nice pie takes some beating.

Granted, if they sold just the lids I'd buy them!
You'd get more benefit eating the can than you would the 'meat' within.:p
You don't eat a FB pie (or pudding) for any other benefit than the warm glow you feel knowing you've eaten more presevatives than Cher has in her entire body.